Holloway

1 hour ago, quinnssweetshop said:

Always said if I was rich and buying the club, I'd have him as our manager

Wants to win and passion for the game, and an understanding of the fans.

I'd be delighted if he was given a chance.

A fool and his money .....

Hes useless 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, paddyowl said:

I'd have him no problem (in a sexual way)WTF: 

He would give the club a massive lift and for me barring Hughton or GVB he would be my choice.

Shall we "lump" on him now ?

Admit it, that's what you really wanted to put lol

Edited by s73owl
  • Haha 1

I’d have Holloway over any of the others on the list and that includes Hughton, who in my opinion, will be the first name linked when a Premier League club inevitably sack their manager in October/November.  

I couldn’t see Holloway lasting much longer than one season, it would be poo or bust.  He is certainly someone who can build on a team spirit and get the players and fans pumped up for the season ahead.  

Sadly, he is one of those managers who we need to avoid.  A likeable bloke, and not a bad manager, but he is definitely one of those managers who always wants to bring in his own players, and lots of them.  Every time I used to see him on TV, he was saying “I’ll be going to see the chairman first thing Monday, to see if we can get a few more in”. Not what we need, so late in the summer

3 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Sadly, he is one of those managers who we need to avoid.  A likeable bloke, and not a bad manager, but he is definitely one of those managers who always wants to bring in his own players, and lots of them.  Every time I used to see him on TV, he was saying “I’ll be going to see the chairman first thing Monday, to see if we can get a few more in”. Not what we need, so late in the summer

Yeh I mentioned similar last night,  think anyone who would come in and want to rip the squad apart will be avoided 

1 hour ago, Junglejay said:

I’d have Holloway over any of the others on the list and that includes Hughton, who in my opinion, will be the first name linked when a Premier League club inevitably sack their manager in October/November.  

I couldn’t see Holloway lasting much longer than one season, it would be poo or bust.  He is certainly someone who can build on a team spirit and get the players and fans pumped up for the season ahead.  

Absolutely.

Hughton would be linked with every PL vacancy going.

In fact, it wouldn't be a surprise for many to see him replace Bruce.

'Olly ticks all the boxes.

BUT, Guru makes a very good point.

He does indeed like his own players.

And we don't have the time now to wheel and deal.