Steve Bruce favourite for Newcastle job

Guest Arnold

6 hours ago, 2roland2 said:

So your telling me it goes from 50/1 for evens in 4 hrs because a few pu terms put bets on,  

yes Ofc odds reduce, but obv some inside knowledge about approach to make every company move so fast.....

your actually trying to argue against me on something that is hundred percent correct. Odds moved based on knowledge. Not a few bets....

The market for betting on managers is febrile a few best and the bookies immediately pull up the drawbridge to protect their cash, pick a random name for the Newcastle job and stick a grand on it, he'll be favourite tomorrow. Paul Lambert was the odds on to be next Owls manager before Luhukay after similar speculation.

34 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

He might be wooing a new manager at the bowling

So, we're losing the best and most high profile appointment since Big Ron and DC decides to go feckin bowling. FFS. 

Just now, darra said:

True but it sounds like it won't be a popular appointment so he has to produce results and quick.

Ashley definitely doesn't care about winning a popularity contest.

He wants someone relatively cheap who will keep them up til he can sell it

anybody else think this has gone full circle and that it’s hillarious that DC is actually at Hollywood bleeding bowl while all of us are in meltdown. I’m literally not gonna sleep tonite and Chansiris banging strikes down again and again..!! I blame my dad that’s I’m a Wednesday fan..!!

• Haha 2

So we've got a few on here who seem to think he's deffo going and one who says he won't be going. 

The Sun and a few other papers have reported that an approach has already been made, whilst the local SWFC journalist states that no approach has been made. 

Straightforward. 

2 minutes ago, BRADDO said:

So, we're losing the best and most high profile appointment since Big Ron and DC decides to go feckin bowling. FFS. 

It might be Att’s birthday. It could even be DC’s birthday. Probably gone for tea now anyway.