Steve Bruce favourite for Newcastle job

Guest Arnold

9 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

Well.. I was looking forward to the new season 24 hours ago.. then he's off to Newcastle...a little birdy (who is inside the club) has told me his agent has been talking to Barcelona..if I'm wrong you'll never post on here again..

Well lads, it's been fun.

• Haha 1

Even Keegan's chipping in on it all, calling managers like Bruce deluded... :ph34r: when the Toon Army are the kings of delusion! :ghoulguy:

• #1528 by LoveItIfWeBeatU on 10 Jul, 2019 21:25
  • What I can never get my head around is the fact all these managers are multi millionaires. They don't 'need' to work but someone is going to take a role where they know they'll be disliked from the off. Who is so deluded that they think they can win over a hostile fan base at a club which is totally toxic due to the hated owner and thinks they can enhance their reputation?

8 minutes ago, TINKERBELL said:

I'll call it, Bruce to stay at Wednesday 

Think you might be reyt

said some bad things about Bruce today me, might be humble pie time tommoro .. hearing it ain’t quite as clear cut as some think 

Guest Bulgaria
1 minute ago, Costello 77 said:

He's a brilliant mod... but he doesn't think things through..:Sid:

Rookie mistake.

Fart, wait, walk then waft.

8 minutes ago, toppOwl said:

Sky Sports own Sky Bet of course they are going to fan the flames, read every article and there's absolutely zilch of any substance in them, full of "would be" "could be" etc, total and utter speculation, sports media is there to sell copies there's absolutely nothing else to report on at the moment.

Sky Sports have not owned Sky Bet for a number of years now. In fact it’s changed hands a couple of times since.