Steve Bruce favourite for Newcastle job

Guest Arnold

9 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

On one hand you can understand Bruce taking the Newcastle job but the fact the fans really don’t want him, the chairman is hated by the fans and really doesn’t seem to care about the club should surely make Bruce think twice about it. It could be his last job in football, I can’t see it ending nicely for him up there. 

It doesn't look like a long term appointment, and I (guessing) assume Bruce isn't desperate for the money.  There's a good reason that that Chav hasn't been able to recruit a high profile manager. Bruce came here and wanted autonomy with the squad and recruitment, would he get that under Ashley ? They've just sold their best asset, Dwight Gayle is their no 1 striker. 

Then, there's the fans and the weight of expectation. Not the easy decision that some are talking about.

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

He might be team bonding with the new manager

You know you've hired your man when you successfully win the plush toy he wants on the grabbers. Its like the mating confirmation that occurs across the natural world. One knows that they can be confident the other will safely provide for them. 

23 minutes ago, Weshallovercome said:

So much for golden elephants and Buddhist monks, never so much as laid a finger on that fecking gypsy.

We need a volunteer to offer themselves up as a sacrifice once gypsyowl shows up,  I'd do it, but I'd just make us unluckier.

Price of *non ferrous is shìt at the moment WSO 

Best leave it a while longer eh?

*= Gift of the Gods in a Transit Flatbed 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, rickygoo said:

Managing a mid table Championship club with no money or managing your hometown club in the Premier League and at least doubling your wages. Nope don’t get it either.

:duntmatter:

You make it sound so dreamy, lets wait and see

lol

Guest Bulgaria
2 minutes ago, tashton said:

For god's sake. So from reading this Bruce has gone because someone in the know called semedo ferrett says so, sheff star says he hasn't been approached and Newcastle paper saying he is in talks. All this time a picture emerges of our chairman playing bowls whilst we are in the middle of this crisis.  You couldn't make this sxxx up.  My question to semedo ferrett is why does your source keep giving you this 100 per cent info knowing you are going to put it on social media

You can't deny it's imensely entertaining though.

3 minutes ago, tashton said:

For god's sake. So from reading this Bruce has gone because someone in the know called semedo ferrett says so, sheff star says he hasn't been approached and Newcastle paper saying he is in talks. All this time a picture emerges of our chairman playing bowls whilst we are in the middle of this crisis.  You couldn't make this sxxx up.  My question to semedo ferrett is why does your source keep giving you this 100 per cent info knowing you are going to put it on social media

It’s not bowls. It’s 10 pin bowling. 

Just now, Kopparberg said:

DC needs to PIN Bruce down to a new BUMPER contract... 

and other bowling puns. 

I understand that if we don't allow Bruce to talk to Newcastle then he will go on strike. 

If he does go, then we will have a spare job going. 

They're all f*cking w@nkers at the lane. 

4 minutes ago, tashton said:

Is 'Playing bowls' wee weeing yourself?