Steve Bruce favourite for Newcastle job

Guest Arnold

1 minute ago, Professor Plum said:

He certainly does.

Just now, SiJ said:

And...

If you don't spill the beans then I'm killing you with the candlestick in the conservatory. 

• Like 1

Just now, 2roland2 said:

So you think that sky have manufactured a story just to get people betting on the bruce to Newcastle market ? And you think the bookies ( every other national and multi national firm have poo themselves just because of a manufactured story? 

If they wanted to manufacture a story to whip up a betting frenzy they would have done it with someone the Newcastle fans liked to get them throwing money on,  

nothi g you are saying makes any sense and you are ignoring everything g that’s right in front of you. 

Just bizzare 

Ok why was Paul Lambert odds on favourite when Jos got the job and where was Jos in the reckoning if these guys are so on the money.

I think the story emanated from the odds shortening rather than the other way round, tell me what else there is for football journo's to write about at the moment?

1 minute ago, SupremeOwl said:

Yeah, they will have written with people reading it tomorrow morning in mind. They write articles like that all the time.

So Bruce tells Dom he knows nothing about it, is looking forward to saturday and tuesday with a bit of dog walking then flying out to germany

Then arranges a meeting with Charnley while his team fly home and his chairman get his bowling shoes out?

Just now, SiJ said:

If you don't spill the beans then I'm killing you with the candlestick in the conservatory. 

You'd better run that past @Costello 77 first, he's got first shout.

He says he'll post on here when he's dotted a few I's and crossed a few T's, and I'm not going to steal his thunder as he'll cut me dead. 

Just now, sweetsheri said:

So Bruce tells Dom he knows nothing about it, is looking forward to saturday and tuesday with a bit of dog walking then flying out to germany

Then arranges a meeting with Charnley while his team fly home and his chairman get his bowling shoes out?

Things move quickly in football. Bruce was hardly going to say to Dom ‘yeah I’m meeting their chief exec tomorrow. My hands are tied at Wednesday, had enough’.

Guest Bulgaria
3 minutes ago, Professor Plum said:

He certainly does.

I don't care about the Bruce issue... Does your man happen to know which player has the reputation for smelliest farts?

My dosh is on atty.

Just now, SallyCinnamon said:

Things move quickly in football. Bruce was hardly going to say to Dom ‘yeah I’m meeting their chief exec tomorrow. My hands are tied at Wednesday, had enough’.

Come off it Bruce will have known full well what was going off