SWFC just giving in response to the flyover

1 hour ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Except they're not rubbing salt into our wounds; they're just making themselves look like prize twonks, as per usual.

Even when they've performed demonstrably better than us and have achieved the prize they've been chasing all season, their myopic obsession with Wednesday rears its ugly head and causes them to arrange things like a crap Steve Bruce impersonator and an aeroplane to fly a banner over our ground rather than simply celebrating their own success.

Well said mate :ghoulguy:

Sour grapes if you ask me.

Have we forgot the banner someone stuck over a bridge on the M1 wishing Huddersfield good luck for the play off final against the pigs?

Reverse the roles and I can guarantee you that many folks in here and elsewhere would find the whole flyover thing hilarious.

The raising for charity is very admirable, and fair play to everyone who donated, but how do we know that it was only Wednesday fans who gave any money? 

Feel free to call me a pig or whatever, but would the same Wednesdayites who started the charity fundraising on this occasion done the same thing if there was no flyover taking place?

Edited by g-owls

5 minutes ago, g-owls said:

Feel free to call me a pig or whatever, but would the same Wednesdayites who started the charity fundraising on this occasion done the same thing if there was no flyover taking place?

What does it matter as long as these get the money......> https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/wereallsheffieldarentwe

• Like 1

1 minute ago, g-owls said:

Have we forgot the banner someone stuck over a bridge on the M1 wishing Huddersfield good luck for the play off final against the pigs?

Reverse the roles and I can guarantee you that many folks in here and elsewhere would find the whole flyover thing hilarious.

The raising for charity is very admirable, and fair play to everyone who donated, but how do we know that it was only Wednesday fans who gave any money? 

Pig or whatever !!

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, We'llNeverBeMastered said:

As quite a few people have said, anyone with a drone who's not at the game Sunday, get it on Hillsborough park, get it going then make the call to SYP, plane grounded. Simples.

I'm not one to condone such acts

But if anyone has a load of those foil helium balloons lying around. It maybe a good to get rid of them when you hear a light aircraft flying about on Sunday afternoon. 

53 minutes ago, We'llNeverBeMastered said:

As quite a few people have said, anyone with a drone who's not at the game Sunday, get it on Hillsborough park, get it going then make the call to SYP, plane grounded. Simples.

Ive got a kite..............

• Haha 2

We need a flash mob meet up in Hillsborough park with fans forming something like WAWAW or WTID for the pilot to take a nice picture of back to the stain. Be a good classy response alongside the £7k donated to St Luke's.