SWFC just giving in response to the flyover

2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

£7,122.07

raised of £780 target
by 619 supporters

That's just 600 odd people.

I genuinly believe this could break £10k by kick off if every puts their hand in their pocket. Every pound counts. 

An absolutely Terrific cause ...

https://www.stlukeshospice.org.uk/

...and a real positive way to round up our season as a support.

Only takes a minute. 

https://www.justgiving.com/wereallsheffieldarentwe

Edited by Lord Snooty

15 hours ago, g-owls said:

Sour grapes if you ask me.

Have we forgot the banner someone stuck over a bridge on the M1 wishing Huddersfield good luck for the play off final against the pigs?

Reverse the roles and I can guarantee you that many folks in here and elsewhere would find the whole flyover thing hilarious.

The raising for charity is very admirable, and fair play to everyone who donated, but how do we know that it was only Wednesday fans who gave any money? 

Feel free to call me a pig or whatever, but would the same Wednesdayites who started the charity fundraising on this occasion done the same thing if there was no flyover taking place?

Plenty of blades have donated if you read the donation comments which is brilliant. 

In answer to your last comment, no probably not. But the blades who organised this will be a little embarrassed come Sunday. ( As should the clowns who put the banner on the M1)

Some things in life are more important than these childish gimmicks.

Thousands of pounds for St Luke's is tangible benefit not poxy chump change after you've covered the cost of said childish gimmick.

Point well made by James Lindsay if you ask me. Well done that man.

Edited by OwlBiSeeinThi

It is only a couple of hundred quid short of £10,000.

think someone should post a link to it on United forum. I do not live in Sheffield but local press should have picked up on this would show what Wednesday fans are about not a bunch of farts who want to fly a banner.