SWFC just giving in response to the flyover

25 minutes ago, Mycroft said:

Fans do banter and try out do each other, if we were in a similar positions (hopefully next season) some of our fans would be doing similar silly stunts.  That's the nature of footballing rivalry, it's nothing to worry about.  

If they have a bad season, we will be all over them.  

Look past it is my advice.  But do give to the charity if you can.

I don't remember any of our fans paying for a plane to fly over their ground at any point during the recent six seasons we were in a league above them, but I could be wrong.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

Aren't they trying to have their game beamed live though to the Sty? I presumed they meant the Pigs game but thinking again they'll probably show ours to satisfy the obsession.

Ah right, didn’t know they were doing that. 

31 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

I don't remember any of our fans paying for a plane to fly over their ground at any point during the recent six seasons we were in a league above them, but I could be wrong.

This.

There is rivalry and banter, and then there is just plain daft and unhealthy obsession. I am absolutely staggered, that a week after United have won promotion to the Premier League, they'll STILL be trying to stick it to Wednesday. When Wednesday get promoted, I'll have a couple of minutes winding my Blades mates up before continuing to celebrate our achievement and look forward to the exciting and massive 12 months ahead.

Absolute tinpot and absolute classless.

13 minutes ago, oh_weds_we_love_you said:

This.

There is rivalry and banter, and then there is just plain daft and unhealthy obsession. I am absolutely staggered, that a week after United have won promotion to the Premier League, they'll STILL be trying to stick it to Wednesday. When Wednesday get promoted, I'll have a couple of minutes winding my Blades mates up before continuing to celebrate our achievement and look forward to the exciting and massive 12 months ahead.

Absolute tinpot and absolute classless.

^^^

Exactly this, social media is littered with absolute drivvle from Blavdes about us, yet they seem to have forgotten their own promotion..

Tinpot tosspots !!

2 hours ago, DELUDED OWL said:

Come on fella, lighten up, its a wee wee take at our expense, it's to be expected, just give it a wave and smile as it flies by, what goes around comes around. 

spot on cocka let em have their 15 mins..our time will come

I am sure I have seen a drone flying over Hillsborough before now.

It would be a crying shame if someone reported seeing a drone in the area before the game and the Pig Plane was grounded for safety reasons.

Excellent effort guys with the St. Luke's hospice funds, Very lucky to have such a place on the door step.

4 minutes ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

All that money for a 5 second snort and chuckle for them

They'll never learn..you can't educate stupid

History shows it'll come back to them in the end

I don't mind the sadtwats really, they always give us something to smile about. lol  You only have to check out Lord Snooty's "Bell of the year awards" fred that has been shunted to site info to see that :Sid:

26 minutes ago, lanzaroteowl said:

Although this is a far classier act.

I still have respect for the Owls fan who painted a huge Owl in the center of the Sty's pitch prior to a televised game.

garymegson

The best one was when someone put the Wednesday flag on the flag pole of St Mary’s church prior to a derby match and it was picked up on Match of the day. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

I bet it will one of those polystyrene ones with the elastic band  they might afford two of those.

3 minutes ago, lanzaroteowl said:

I remember that one.

That was fantastic. Always in our shadow.

Don't get me wrong would love to be in the PL but I wonder if Huddersfield fans have actually enjoyed getting stuffed each week. Thing with football is if your winning whichever league you are in you go home happy.