Wednesday - V Forest OMDT

I’ll just throw this out there...

We beat Forest.

WBA beat Bristol City

We would be 3 points behind them and play them at home.

Yes I’m pretending Derby will blow up and Bristol City don’t have a game in hand and Boro will continue to tank, but hey...

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

I’ll just throw this out there...

We beat Forest.

WBA beat Bristol City

We would be 3 points behind them and play them at home.

Yes I’m pretending Derby will blow up and Bristol City don’t have a game in hand and Boro will continue to tank, but hey...

Be a sport and dm this to asteener will you?

:tango:

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, prowl said:

No OMDT at the top of Matchday means we aren't playing today so I agreed to the wifes suggestion to take her out for a meal. I page down a bit and there's the OMDT. This is a serious problem for me now, I've got to persuade her that the meal in question involves hotpork and stuffing between 2 lumps of bread on the way to the ground. Anyone who's married knows that's a hard sell at the best of times but it's even worse on our anniversary.

Sort it Owlstalk put the OMDT at the top of the page before some poor fan makes an even worse mistake like promising to have S e x with his wife on matchday.

A bit picky - meal, live entertainment and a bit of romance after - what does she want !

2 hours ago, prowl said:

No OMDT at the top of Matchday means we aren't playing today so I agreed to the wifes suggestion to take her out for a meal. I page down a bit and there's the OMDT. This is a serious problem for me now, I've got to persuade her that the meal in question involves hotpork and stuffing between 2 lumps of bread on the way to the ground. Anyone who's married knows that's a hard sell at the best of times but it's even worse on our anniversary.

Sort it Owlstalk put the OMDT at the top of the page before some poor fan makes an even worse mistake like promising to have S e x with his wife on matchday.

Take her on the Kop mate , then you can have the best of both worlds,  watching the match and having sex at the same time.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

Take her on the Kop mate , then you can have the best of both worlds,  watching the match and having sex at the same time.

Hand jobs are not sex, or are they? 

Actually they are, that means my sexual partners totals now stands at 3.5  :tango: 

*one only got half way through

• Haha 3

Brilliant otmd as always.

At my age I don't get many thing's I want twice in a week anymore, so I'm very happy for back to back home game's to keep me occupied, and what a great night it looking for a match!! I really still think we should have won Sat, despite the score.

Hope the steward's are all ready for the Forest fan's, those fans aren't to be messed with....not if the are hungry.

https://youtu.be/fqbmsGIG0H4

Still not mastered the dark art of a YouTube link :duntmatter:

Edited by Anus
No computer skillzzz
  • Haha 1

great post as ever. 3-1 win tonight in my eyes, get a bit more luck than on Saturday. Then on to Elland road to continue the great comeback, then Bruce can beat Villa in the playoffs. Well i can dream. A win tonight at least. Come on Wednesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest The Horse

Not much hype for this one.

Has everyone still got the mump on from Saturday?

C'mon, win tonight and a few other results go our way and the fat lady can get back in the dressing room.

Bring it!