Wednesday - V Forest OMDT

1 minute ago, steelowl said:

well i'm not  suspect he's trying to ease hooper back  but the midfield looks a disaster area but not sure who else we have for midfield 

roll on end of season and bruce can build a side with strenght in depth, given the funds.

Just now, vulva said:

Clearly doesn’t rate or trust FF to do a job. 

He'll be one of the first out the door in the summer, Bruce wont play him in his best position because he doesn't work hard enough, up front he's a complete waste of a shirt.

1 minute ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

The thing is though if FF had started people would lay into Bruce.

Hooper clearly isnt fit Bannan and Hutch arent either.

I trust an experienced manager is making best out of the situation. Hes taking a risk of course but lets judge afterwards

Hooper is never fit. That's why Norwich dumped him on us. 

1 minute ago, striker said:

Think it's a case of playing who is fit enough to start, rather than by design. 

We all know without Bannan and Hutch, we have no midfield, sure this will be addressed in the summer.

I think this is the case. 

Injuries continue to undermine us. 

Just now, Not Jon Newsome said:

He'll be one of the first out the door in the summer, Bruce wont play him in his best position because he doesn't work hard enough, up front he's a complete waste of a shirt.

I kind of hope we do sell Forestieri tbh.

1 minute ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

Bruce knows that players like FF get you the sack. Drives for show, puts for dough. 

7 minutes ago, debram said:

Not going tonight but feel for those who are, sold a bit short, hope we are all wrong with our thoughts.

Very very strange

Matias shouldn’t be anywhere near, in fact he should be at home 

Forest haven’t won sway since November - gone from seeing positive to just not bothered now

2 minutes ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

Except when he has been fit

Hes never fully fit. He's a crock. Only a team as daft as Wednesday would sign a player like him. He was injured for three months when we signed him