Wednesday - V Forest OMDT

We certainly don't need bannen in midfield. He has one good game for every 10 when he's indifferent at best. Obviously he wants to spend the rest of his career with us because no-one else is daft enough to pay him 40 grand a week. Elsewhere he wouldn't get 10 grand a week 

Reach is better in midfield and I'd pair him with Hutchinson. Matias has raised the obvious question. Why has it taken Bruce so long to play him? 

Joao up from is the obvious choice. Sadly its got to be Fletcher next to him. It's pointless playing forestieri any more as he's washed up, otherwise I'd play him behind Joao 

Boyd is our fastest man and he's generally excellent down the left. And he's up and down. Sadly he can't always cover for fox who is continually out of position which leaves us wide open for the ball over the top. 

I thought Tuesdays team was well balanced. Reach is wasted out wide and playing boyd keeps reach away from wide left. 

Forest were inept but so are the majority of teams in the championship. This works in our favour as we aren't worse than most teams. 

Our problem is still a lack a pace and this is highlighted when a 34 year old is out fasted player by a long way.

Bruce has done a great job with a set of overpaid players who have been workshy under previous managers. 

Bruce is a class act and if he can do what he's done with this team then when he gets some money for next season he can work his magic again.

Well done Bruce and well done Wednesday