Wednesday - V Forest OMDT

1 minute ago, Philb125 said:

Think Jaoa plays better off a target man rather than him needing to be the target man. 

I genuinely can’t remember them playing much together - you’re usually man with the striker pairing stats. How many games have they started together? 

Dunno but I do recall a few times. Not many.

In the two games I remember Fletch Wilson a flick on, looked around expectingbto see Lucas chasing it, realised he was nowhere to be seen, so set off to chase his own flick on!!

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, TodwickOwl said:

Very very strange

Matias shouldn’t be anywhere near, in fact he should be at home 

Forest haven’t won sway since November - gone from seeing positive to just not bothered now

What other options were there in midfield realistically?

I can't see the midfield being very creative. Think we will have one of those mare first halves and improve second half. Fingers crossed for the win but not got much confidence in it.

Just goes to show that the squad depth at the moment is severely tested in some areas than others. We don't have genuine back up in midfield whether it's in the centre or on the flanks.

I still feel despite improvement in the second half of the season neither Palmer or Fox should be first choice full-backs next season. 

Bruce has made a solid start to life as manager here but in truth he has a fair bit of work to do to engineer the sort of side that has won him promotion at other clubs in the past.

Just now, prowl said:

I can't see the midfield being very creative. Think we will have one of those mare first halves and improve second half. Fingers crossed for the win but not got much confidence in it.

Think it will be a long ball night, looking to bypass midfield and pick up the ball in and around their box, the central two sitting to screen defensively with wide players pushing up.