Wednesday - V Forest OMDT

1 hour ago, A12owl said:

Your edition of War & Peace is probably your usual brilliant assortment of observations,moans,ideas and reminiscences your Lordship. Unfortunately my attention span isn't as long as your musings. Can you please publish a "bullet" points" summary for us without the ability to concentrate for so long.

Thanks in advance.

Tired and sleepy old git.  :Sid:

May the Grouse be with you.:laugh:

• Haha 4

Will be interesting to see the starting 11.

You would think Hooper will be rested?

Maybe Nuhiu and Fessi to start up front.

I can't see us winning a football match with Hutch and Pelupessy in the midfield IF we stick to 442. So...i would go with something like this:

Westwood

Palmer Hector Lees Fox

Hutch Pelupessy

Reach Fessi Boyd

Nuhiu

But this is just me assuming players are going to be rested (Ie Hooper, Fletcher) and that Iorfa and Bannan are injured.

• Like 1

No OMDT at the top of Matchday means we aren't playing today so I agreed to the wifes suggestion to take her out for a meal. I page down a bit and there's the OMDT. This is a serious problem for me now, I've got to persuade her that the meal in question involves hotpork and stuffing between 2 lumps of bread on the way to the ground. Anyone who's married knows that's a hard sell at the best of times but it's even worse on our anniversary.

Sort it Owlstalk put the OMDT at the top of the page before some poor fan makes an even worse mistake like promising to have S e x with his wife on matchday.

• Haha 1

I Totally understand where you are coming from towards the nets m'lud I have exactly the same feelings about floodlight pylons. I miss the five shadows from each player and that wonderful sight coming down Herris Road for a night match and seeing the old girl lit up (and don't get me started on the old neon sign).

image.jpeg

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, prowl said:

No OMDT at the top of Matchday means we aren't playing today so I agreed to the wifes suggestion to take her out for a meal. I page down a bit and there's the OMDT. This is a serious problem for me now, I've got to persuade her that the meal in question involves hotpork and stuffing between 2 lumps of bread on the way to the ground. Anyone who's married knows that's a hard sell at the best of times but it's even worse on our anniversary.

Sort it Owlstalk put the OMDT at the top of the page before some poor fan makes an even worse mistake like promising to have S e x with his wife on matchday.

Already done mate.

11 minutes ago, Mickjj said:

I Totally understand where you are coming from towards the nets m'lud I have exactly the same feelings about floodlight pylons. I miss the five shadows from each player and that wonderful sight coming down Herris Road for a night match and seeing the old girl lit up (and don't get me started on the old neon sign).

image.jpeg

Wonderful, wonderful imagery.

52 minutes ago, prowl said:

I'm sure if you mention the words hot pork and stuffing she'll be putty in your hands.....lol

• Haha 3