10 minutes ago, Mightyowl1867 said:

Worst game in a Wednesday shirt today, didn’t do anything right, missed passes, lazy running, and watching the ball instead of running to it, hope he never starts for us again.

He was awful today, awful. 

He shouldn't be playing in that position though.

He's been a very disappointing signing. He had a reputation for being full of running but I've never seen that in a Wednesday shirt. Whenever he plays, I don't see what he brings to the team. Can't see him signing for another club at this level when he leaves us...

2 minutes ago, Mardy Bum said:

Completely agree, didn't realise he was playing until he went off 

Had to rush off to rehearsals for Emmerdale. Apparently he's playing the part of a male stripper at a hen do.

Edited by Justbeanz
  • Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Onge said:

He's been a very disappointing signing. He had a reputation for being full of running but I've never seen that in a Wednesday shirt. Whenever he plays, I don't see what he brings to the team. Can't see him signing for another club at this level when he leaves us...

He is full of running, just shiite 

Like piggy in the middle, the play is moving around him and he can’t get anywhere near it 

I haven't seen him perform in a Wednesday shirt, not for lack of effort but if he can't show anything then perhaps he's not capable of playing at this level anymore, bit of a shame but wish him the best elsewhere if so

Edited by jomaco

23 minutes ago, TINKERBELL said:

Gone in the Summer .

Like many others hopefully Tinks. Has been a quality player , but like others in our squad, well past their sell by date and needs ditching. 

• Like 1

The epitome of a player whose legs have gone. You can probably see the brain knows what to do, but his body cant. 

5 to 8 years ago, he was a player. Unfortunately we got this signing, very very wrong. 

Same with david jones. 

Edited by Maddogbob

Weak link today I'm afraid, saying that he was in the derby too.

It's hard for him coming in for Fernando, that would always be difficult to do, I think it says more about Matias than Boyd.

Boyd's been successful based on his work ethic, I didn't realise until he came to Wednesday how limited he was, probably explains his earlier days in the lower leagues.

Clearly Boyd can be trusted by the manager, I trust his decision and that is very refreshing to be able to say that.