Guest Ash76
2 hours ago, Mardy Bum said:

didn't realise he was playing until he went off 

How? He wasn’t anonymous but poor and made numerous mistakes 

Still think the fans reaction was a little uncalled for though and not fitting if the environment Bruce is trying to create 

10 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

Did you not see his sub appearance the other week?

It was as bad as they come.

Yeah and I'm guessing that's the reason we haven't seen him since. Boyd has been poor, it's a shame Bruce is yet to find another solution 

Disappointing really. Matias under Bullen looked like the player we saw when he first signed, a few years ago.

26 minutes ago, Ash76 said:

How? He wasn’t anonymous but poor and made numerous mistakes 

Still think the fans reaction was a little uncalled for though and not fitting if the environment Bruce is trying to create 

Agreed. We’ve got to stop heckling our own players. Although it helped to turn Fox around lol 

3 hours ago, Onge said:

He's been a very disappointing signing. He had a reputation for being full of running but I've never seen that in a Wednesday shirt. Whenever he plays, I don't see what he brings to the team. Can't see him signing for another club at this level when he leaves us...

Seems full of running until he gets quite near the ball then stops. Was very disheartened when i saw he was starting today, he was pants when he came on Tuesday. Hopefully that's him done and he shuffles off at the end of the season.

7 minutes ago, Brommers said:

Seems full of running until he gets quite near the ball then stops. Was very disheartened when i saw he was starting today, he was pants when he came on Tuesday. Hopefully that's him done and he shuffles off at the end of the season.

...Monday not Tuesday. Been a long week!

Just now, Owl At Risk said:

F**k me that's a rety swerve!

It’s a geniune question. If Boyd was on a lower wage and tickets were priced correctly at Wednesday he wouldn’t get the stick he does.

The fact is for a highly paid player he doesn’t deliver so deservedly has to take some of the flak

7 minutes ago, nilsson said:

It’s a geniune question. If Boyd was on a lower wage and tickets were priced correctly at Wednesday he wouldn’t get the stick he does.

The fact is for a highly paid player he doesn’t deliver so deservedly has to take some of the flak

Palmer and Fox must be amongst the lowest paid paid players in the squad. Yet they've still been hammered on here this season.

To correlate the point I was trying to make with ticket pricing strategy is one hell of a leap.

I think we all knew, when Boyd signed, he was past it ... His legs have gone and it's Tommy Miller all over again

Bruce has history with Boyd, so he's giving him a chance. But the remainder of the season should be enough time, for Bruce to evaluate 

We can only back Boyd whenever he's on the pitch

1 minute ago, Owl At Risk said:

Palmer and Fox must be amongst the lowest paid paid players in the squad. Yet they've still been hammered on here this season.

To correlate the point I was trying to make with ticket pricing strategy is one hell of a leap.

I’ll agree with you on Palmer and Fox. But Boyd is reportedly on around 30k a week so has to take the hammer for what he’s delivered on the pitch for us 

6 hours ago, Maddogbob said:

The epitome of a player whose legs have gone. You can probably see the brain knows what to do, but his body cant. 

5 to 8 years ago, he was a player. Unfortunately we got this signing, very very wrong. 

Same with david jones. 

Bang on.