Official Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours Thread

So it’s likely to be all down to the last 4 days. Can’t see us doing any business before Saturday’s game, and Sunday, well nowt really happens on a Sunday. We will need to appoint a manager, give him the list of players we’ve targeted, get his approval and get cracking on signing them up. I’m thinking it will be 3 or 4 coming in, with at least the same going out. People were saying a week ago, there’s so much to do, and only a couple of weeks to get it done. Well now, nothings been tied up yet, so we are leaving it very late

31 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

So it’s likely to be all down to the last 4 days. Can’t see us doing any business before Saturday’s game, and Sunday, well nowt really happens on a Sunday. We will need to appoint a manager, give him the list of players we’ve targeted, get his approval and get cracking on signing them up. I’m thinking it will be 3 or 4 coming in, with at least the same going out. People were saying a week ago, there’s so much to do, and only a couple of weeks to get it done. Well now, nothings been tied up yet, so we are leaving it very late

Tbf fella we always do. Especially under DC. 

We desperately need to ship at least 2 out. 

Edited by Maddogbob

Guest wilyfox
1 hour ago, Bloxwich Owl said:

Arsenal’s Krystian Bielik looks set to join Derby for £10 million

Reports across the European media tonight suggest that Derby County are on the verge of signing Krystian Bielik from Arsenal.

Hmmm envious of that one. Someone I'd wanted on loan. The makings of a very good player. A lot of money though, given his limited experience. Derby eh.. 

I just want the season to start. All the transfer fee madness, FFP/P&S nonsense and Bruce saga reminded me of everything that's wrong with modern football. Just when I had got my appetite and excitement back. Once the first kick is kicked, we can concentrate on the real stuff and forget all the business nonsense and ugly side of football for a while. 

18 minutes ago, The Night-Owl said:

I just want the sauce discussion to continue All the transfer fee madness, FFP/P&S nonsense and Bruce saga reminded me of everything that's wrong with modern sauce debate. Just when I had got my appetite and excitement back after thinking about delicious sauces. Once the first kick is kicked, we can concentrate on the real stuff and forget all the business nonsense and ugly side of football for a while. 

Agree mate..too much nonsense in the closed season..does my nut in..

I think we've thrown our name in the hat for both Josh Onomah and George Kevin Nkoudou at Tottenham.

Att's recently followed Nkoudou on Instagram, always find it odd, as he's not exactly setting the world alight, you wouldnt go out your way to follow him

6 hours ago, Royal_D said:

Can’t see us doing much of anything am afraid 

I think we’ve done our business? Perhaps one or two of our strikers will leave but I think that’s our lot for now?

4 hours ago, bigash_swfc said:

I think we've thrown our name in the hat for both Josh Onomah and George Kevin Nkoudou at Tottenham.

Att's recently followed Nkoudou on Instagram, always find it odd, as he's not exactly setting the world alight, you wouldnt go out your way to follow him

Would be decent loan signings for the new manager.  Hopefully he/she agrees when they turn up to find what squad they’ve inherited 

5 hours ago, bigash_swfc said:

Probably signed him of FIFA. He’s fast.

5 hours ago, bigash_swfc said:

Perhaps it Hughton looking for a couple of favours from his boyhood club

Looking at the reviews for Nkoudou it doesn’t read too well

Lots of loans after failing at Spurs. All the loans he’s either not been arsed or injured. Spurs fans just want shut but he’s a couple of years left on his contract

Maybe a drop to the championship will do him good.....