Official Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours Thread

Just now, pazowl55 said:

Give him, Harris and Fletcher a few games together. Think we are all going to be impressed with what we see.

Dunno, his instincts seem to be all wrong. Most of the time he drifts out wide, ending up closed down or crossing with his right foot. I personaly think that he played very few games in that position if we are not considering pre-season, and lower level teams we played in cup games. Would be teriffic if we could afford to play him wide left.

1 minute ago, malek said:

Dunno, his instincts seem to be all wrong. Most of the time he drifts out wide, ending up closed down or crossing with his right foot. I personaly think that he played very few games in that position if we are not considering pre-season, and lower level teams we played in cup games. Would be teriffic if we could afford to play him wide left.

Probably would be better on the left especially if we dont have a naturally left footed full back. But so far Reach has continued to improve every season and he will again wherever it is we play him.

46 minutes ago, ZicoSterland2 said:

Reach best player at club totally underated by many. Haircuts a bit dodgy though.

He might be the best player at the club but if the right offer comes in for him I would sell him while he's at peak value. I doubt that is now but I can see a struggling Premiership team making us an offer we can't refuse come the new year. Looking at some of the other prices being paid we could do really well out of it.

We've hung on too long with some players when we could have cashed in. That's why we up the creek without a paddle financially. 

Nothing against Reach, if it wasn't for the money aspect I'd keep him.

Guest wilyfox
3 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Have to admit pigs have spent more than I thought this summer. 

Why even care?!

1 hour ago, prowl said:

He might be the best player at the club but if the right offer comes in for him I would sell him while he's at peak value. I doubt that is now but I can see a struggling Premiership team making us an offer we can't refuse come the new year. Looking at some of the other prices being paid we could do really well out of it.

We've hung on too long with some players when we could have cashed in. That's why we up the creek without a paddle financially. 

Nothing against Reach, if it wasn't for the money aspect I'd keep him.

If we were offered 10m or above then I agree but not for 5 or 6 million.

• Like 1

There will be premiership interest in Reach in January if he has a good run upto Xmas 

If he gets head down and plays to his potential he won’t be a Sheff Wed player at end of next season imo