Official Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours Thread

35 minutes ago, Hack-Abusi said:

I'd take Tommy Elphick, Albert Adomah, Ritchie De Laet and Micah Richards on free transfers if the contracts were right ..

Although I know Bruce wasn't keen on any of these players during his time at Villa anyway!!

MICAH RICHARDS,MICAH F-----G RICHARDS,Have you lost your senses man..............jeeez louise.

He did not make a single appearance in 2017–18, with Bruce attributing that to consistent lack of fitness.[29] Despite speculation that Richards would leave Aston Villa before the transfer deadline for the 2018–19 season,[30] he remained at the club, although he was not considered for first team selection[31] and spent another season without a single appearance.[32]

Most player's contracts don't end until June 31, so the majority of free transfer players won't be announced until July 1st, when their new contract with their new club starts.

17 minutes ago, Minton said:

Most player's contracts don't end until June 31, so the majority of free transfer players won't be announced until July 1st, when their new contract with their new club starts.

June 31st ?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I know a few people at Hastings United and was told over the weekend that we’ve agreed a deal to sign their 18 year old midfielder - Adam Lovatt, who has also attracted interest from Leeds, Crystal Palace, Watford, Sunderland and Brighton. 

No doubt for the development squad but he’s a very good player and certainly one for the future. 

• Thanks 6

1 hour ago, Minton said:

Surprised at this one, thought half term had finished.  UTO 

1 hour ago, Junglejay said:

I know a few people at Hastings United and was told over the weekend that we’ve agreed a deal to sign their 18 year old midfielder - Adam Lovatt, who has also attracted interest from Leeds, Crystal Palace, Watford, Sunderland and Brighton. 

No doubt for the development squad but he’s a very good player and certainly one for the future. 

adamlove@eve.com :wub:

2 hours ago, Junglejay said:

Adam Lovatt, is a very good player at level 8 football , could step up one day , as i think only 18 or 19 , already had trials at Leicester and Leeds and i think he might have also had a  trial at sunderland .Definitely one for the development squad.