Official Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours Thread

8 hours ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

You obviously missed the vote for the official Owlstalk misspelling of his name.

'Bronner' now joins the likes of 'Bannon', Nuhui', 'Forestry' and 'Mattias', and must be used at all times when referring to said player.

To be fair, ive never seen anyone spell "Dave" wrong on here. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, bladeshater said:

They need to pass a medical before anything can be finalised 

Yes but we don't need to bother with trivial stuff like that. Our players never get injured......

Palmer is consistent, technically adept, has a good sense of what is going on around him, good pass completion, rarely loses the ball, versatile, comfotable on the ball, defensively strong.

His attacking side let's him down but I think most sensible fans can look beyond that . All players have some limitations. (Actually thinking about this the were several notable exceptions to this since Bruce arrived)

But it would be nice to open a thread and not have to feckin defend him again to people who literally can't see beyond their own preconceptions.

Edited by Beholder

6 hours ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Medical can be done anytime.

Unless the player is a known risk, medical usually postponed.

But they wouldn't be announced as signed until they have passed the medical and my point is most players are away on holiday 

Guest everydays_wednesday
14 hours ago, MrTacoSWFC said:

But I'm not a she...... and I've never heard your voice?

Thats what you were bound to say....

12 hours ago, ChinaOwl said:

Not at Sheffield Wednesday. We just ask them to confirm that they are still breathing and have a pulse. A quick check might be done to make sure their legs are still attached to their body. After that, they are ready to sign.

:Chansiri:

Unless it's Tidman or Adamson as they have dropped the pen or West as he missed it.