Official Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours Thread

Guest everydays_wednesday
18 hours ago, MrTacoSWFC said:

Yes.... more elaboration please. :)

Hope this helps :-)

sarcasm
/ˈsɑːkaz(ə)m/

noun
  1. the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.
    "she didn't like the note of sarcasm in his voice"
    synonyms: derision, mockery, ridicule, satire, irony, scorn, sneering, scoffing, gibing, taunting; More

I can only imagine players like Westwood, Palmer, Lee, Borner and Odubajo are on holiday and more information will become available when they return about whether they are re-signing or joining the club. Another week or so and it will be clearer.

27 minutes ago, Junk Smuggler said:

I can only imagine players like Westwood, Palmer, Lee, Borner and Odubajo are on holiday and more information will become available when they return about whether they are re-signing or joining the club. Another week or so and it will be clearer.

To be fair pal, the players don't have to do much.

It will be their agents who arrange everything for them, all what would be needed is a quick phone call to OK everything and it's all done.

1 hour ago, everydays_wednesday said:

Hope this helps :-)

sarcasm
/ˈsɑːkaz(ə)m/

noun
  1. the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.
    "she didn't like the note of sarcasm in his voice"
    synonyms: derision, mockery, ridicule, satire, irony, scorn, sneering, scoffing, gibing, taunting; More

But I'm not a she...... and I've never heard your voice?

• Haha 4

35 minutes ago, Junk Smuggler said:

And they have to be wearing the new shirt for the photos of course. 

43 minutes ago, Junk Smuggler said:

Westwood will be staying one way or another as we have a years option. In reality though i think he is happy here anyway.

30 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

It will be their agents who arrange everything for them, all what would be needed is a quick phone call to OK everything and it's all done.

They need to pass a medical before anything can be finalised 

50 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Totally agree but they'll still need to be here to sign the contract and be unveiled or re-introduced via the official channels. 

6 hours ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

You obviously missed the vote for the official Owlstalk misspelling of his name.

'Bronner' now joins the likes of 'Bannon', Nuhui', 'Forestry' and 'Mattias', and must be used at all times when referring to said player.

Must say Jaoa is my favourite

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, bladeshater said:

They need to pass a medical before anything can be finalised 

Not at Sheffield Wednesday. We just ask them to confirm that they are still breathing and have a pulse. A quick check might be done to make sure their legs are still attached to their body. After that, they are ready to sign.

:Chansiri:

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Tom K said:

Must say Jaoa is my favourite

32 minutes ago, Junk Smuggler said:

I always thought it was Lucas Jow?!

Guy at work who's a Wednesday fan always calls Bannan by the name of Brannan.. winds me up everytime and always make the effort to say his name properly. Everytime I see the guy he says Brannan... is this guy just a tard? All I can see is thank fizz Carlos left, the amount of times I had to hear about Carvalio.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Ever the pessimist said:

Oh dear... down to the bare bones until October then.

Hahaha.... I did want to edit that post after I had written it saying we wont get any players announced until the end of September until the new kit is released for the photos. 

• Like 1