Ipswich - V -Wednesday OMDT

39 minutes ago, TommyCraig said:

God I hope we don't lose today and burst the bubble of good feeling we've had for last two days. 

C'mon boys let's start as we mean to go on. UTO. lollol

A short trip down the A140 for me today, and as good a game to start for Steve Bruce, as he could expect. Do the basics right, and it’s three points, Ipswich are hapless.

• Like 1

Don't expect transformation overnight, but with Bruce finally in the dugout, expect us to be up for it and we have enough quality in the team to get a positive result.

Don't expect much change in the starting 11 after one training session, but we need FF or Joao up front with Fletcher, or both supporting in a 3. One up front doesn't work.

3-1 to Wednesday.

Edited by striker
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, striker said:

Don't expect transformation overnight, but with Bruce finally in the dugout, expect us to be up for it and we have enough quality in the team to get a positive result.

Don't expect much change in the starting 11 after one training session, but we need FF or Joao up front with Fletcher, or both supporting in a 3. One up front doesn't work.

3-1 to Wednesday.

Agree, and Ipswich are currently pretty rubbish, so the last thing we need to do, is sit back We need to get on the front foot from the off

That's the first time I have read your 

Match Day Thread all the way through, 

well nearly all way. :tongue:

Did like the bit about starting at the bottom and ending at the top. 

Top marks, but could I make a suggestion, could stubbs have an arm or leg injury / missing, or maybe a speech impediment, actually forget the impediment might make the thread long winded. :unsure:

• Haha 1

Absolutely buzzing for today. Ipswich are having a terrible season and we need to take advantage of that, take the game to them from the very first minute. In the past we seem to have been the team that helps others out when they are on a bad run, hopefully that will change from today. The majority of teams that have played Ipswich have beaten them, we need to be one of those teams. Come on Wednesday!!!!!!!! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1