Ipswich - V -Wednesday OMDT

aint a clue what the score will be today ,but Ipswich aint that bad at home its there away record whats shocking ,apparently they have been playing quite well recently and would see us as a must win game ,id have thought though our players will be out to impress bruce ,ive witnessed so many shockers away from home this season ,lets hope the fans what have gone on a 400 mile round journey come back with 3 points for going all that way. 

2 minutes ago, keepitsteel89 said:

Happy with that, we all know Fox and Palmer are more than likely not going to cut it but its a message to everyone at the club, you have to earn your shirt from day one and this is day one 

They have been cutting it for the last 6 weeks ok.

Decent line up;

Long term would like to see;

Westwood

Iorfa

Lees

Hector

Lazaar

Onomah

Hutch

Bannan

Reach

Fletch

FF

I think that’s the right balance and I want to see Reach out wide. Aarons and Joao to compete for the front positions. I don’t want us to have Nuhiu, Matias and Boyd as options - not good enough.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, yeadonowl said:

Got to be last chance for Boyd. He’s been awful the last few games

om the plus side Matias isn’t in the squad

pleased about matias been dropped he is totally hopeless ,offers nothing he will end up in the Portuguese 3rd division next season ,hopefully they will have a nice treatment room ready for him 

1 minute ago, handworth52 said:

pleased about matias been dropped he is totally hopeless ,offers nothing he will end up in the Portuguese 3rd division next season ,hopefully they will have a nice treatment room ready for him 

Agreed. Not good enough. Neither is Boyd and I hope he’s the next one to be dropped. We have 5 attacking players in Fletch, Joao, FF, Reach and Aarons who are all useful enough to make us a threat for the rest of the season.