Ipswich - V -Wednesday OMDT

Like the look of that.

lazaar and iorfa not had much game time as late and, in fairness, Palmer and Fox haven’t done much wrong recently so would give the wrong message to drop them instantly after two new boys had one training session.

Hope FF can do the business today! 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Bouncing Owl said:

Agreed. Not good enough. Neither is Boyd and I hope he’s the next one to be dropped. We have 5 attacking players in Fletch, Joao, FF, Reach and Aarons who are all useful enough to make us a threat for the rest of the season. 

agree about boyd , he works hard and he might be ok coming on if we were 2-0 up to help us defensive ,but don't have the pace or quality to hurt any opposition . id still like winnall to be given a chance, if not he should have gone out on loan to get game time. he is a better finisher than fletcher and nuhiu 

5 hours ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

No cognac me old mucker....

I've had some things I needed to do before taking up my new role and told Hargreaves I couldn't take my position up until Feb 1st .....

I've always wanted to go to the World Ladies Arm Wrestling Championships ...

It was in Greece this year on a tiny island called Les something or other .........

Alanos

• Haha 1

Guest Kagoshimaowl

I’m guessing that Bruce felt that the defense had been working all week getting ready for this game so defensive changes could have been a problem which is why Iorfa and Lazaar were left out.

Aarons will get a run out off the bench I think.

2 minutes ago, agentwalker said:

liking the optimism in here .... but come on guys you all know it's going to go to sheet within the first 5 mins, guaranteed goal against or a red card. It's the Wednesday way.

Ipswich have had the least penalties of any team in the last 5 years of Championship football. So that wouldn't be a surprise to see a red and a penalty for them or something.

(I know that because I was bored once). 

Edited by TheEnchanter