Ipswich - V -Wednesday OMDT

4 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

I can't wait for the lineup announcement at 2.... been awhile since I've felt like that.

Me neither,just so as i can read them experts on here,sayin,we weak down the left/right,nowt in midfield,weak at the back,F----n nuhiu again..........................blah,blah,frickin blah.

• Haha 2

Curiously enough my cousin is called Roger and he is an Ipswich STH.

Isn't that interesting?

Ipswich away always makes me think of the first game of the 90-91 season. Magisterial demolition of a rock solid mid-table division two side and the away terraces thronged (actually over-crowded; it got pretty scary at one point). We knew the team that had shown so much promise for a few weeks earlier that year hadn't gone away. 

Quality omdt as per, but clearly mi lord is very enthused about the Bruce. When did we sign William the Orange B'stard then? Must have missed that one. Anyhow, the players have been going at it in training, ooh er missus, so they should be like traps 1-6 at Owlerton, or a beagle pack in Snoots yard. Come on yer fkers!!! Gerrin to em.

We will win 3-1.  All 7 forwards will score. UTO FTB.

• Haha 2

Well done MiLord.  Fired the troops up and no mistake. 

So what do we think? 

New manager,  not just any new manager but Steve Bruce. (I've already gone on record to apologise for saying he'd never come to Wednesday) 

Three new pacy signings in areas we're lacking. 

Potential for FF to start. 

Ipswich are rubbish. 

Head™ says because of above 0-2 win. 

Heart™ says because of above and we're SWFC, (therefore letting ourselves down after a big build up) concede a daft goal early on and lose 1-0.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Steve Down South said:

Ipswich, August 1990 - one of my favourite ever away trips, and the start of a great era.  Let's hope this trip to Ipswich can ultimately lead to similar success.  Ipswich 0 Owls 2 again, almost 29 years on!

Apparently we seem to come good in 30 year cycles, so who knows ??  lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, The only way is S6 said:

Quality omdt as per, but clearly mi lord is very enthused about the Bruce. When did we sign William the Orange B'stard then? Must have missed that one. Anyhow, the players have been going at it in training, ooh er missus, so they should be like traps 1-6 at Owlerton, or a beagle pack in Snoots yard. Come on yer fkers!!! Gerrin to em.

We will win 3-1.  All 7 forwards will score. UTO FTB.

I hope so. It seems that recently when the manager/Agnew has said we've had a great week in training and the players are raring to go we have not turned up for the game.

Hopefully his eminence the Brucester will overcome that and we will plough the tractor boys under.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, thewookieisdown said:

Good grief? Do we need to send the doctor round?

No come 5pm I’m sure I’m sure realism will put pay to it . 

I will just remind I was one of the few who didn’t have the mother of all hissy fits because we lost to a champions league side the other night . Reformed character , one might say almost a clapper :carlosswfc:

Edited by james o connor
  • Haha 2