Ipswich - V -Wednesday OMDT

Very excited today! New manager who’ll get the players fired up for his first game against the bottom club. 

We’ll probabaly lose 1-0...fizz 

Hoping for 0-3 to us and goals to start flowing a bit more with the new players and FF back. 

8 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

And then....then he's only gone out and got us three players in. and in the right positions too Stubbs.  For the last 4 years Wednesday fans have been saying the same thing - We need-:

• More competition at full back
  • Centre half cover and competition.
  • Pace.

And he's seen us on the videos that Agnew has been sending him and spotted it straight away. It makes you wonder what the other two were up to! You see this is what what you get when you bring in someone who knows the game. Know this division and knows how to get out of it. Pace and power . Dynamism Stubbs. Dynamism.

Well that front three is going to get Lambert scratching his head?

But he seems to know his stuff?

"Believe in Steve"

0-2 to The Wednesday 

"Remember that Steve 

THE WEDNESDAY" ........

61886.jpg

5c7e72d75455d94a166c52ce494c650a.jpg

Dynamo.jpg

Edited by OWLERTON GHOST
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

14 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Well that front three is going to get Lambert scratching his head?

But he seems to know his stuff?

"Believe in Steve"

0-2 to The Wednesday 

"Remember that Steve 

THE WEDNESDAY" ........

61886.jpg

5c7e72d75455d94a166c52ce494c650a.jpg

Dynamo.jpg

Morning OG. Not seen you around for a while. You been banned or summat lol  Nice pic by the way :ph34r:

• Haha 1

A good read Milord. You are very hyper. Did Stubbs sneak something into your whisky last night?

I'm cautiously optimistic but it will take a while for those negative thoughts brought on by recent regimes to be exercised from my mind. 

Come on Steve, Steve and Steve's barmy army. Let's start to put things right.

UTO.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cognacbarnowl said:

Morning OG. Not seen you around for a while. You been banned or summat lol  Nice pic by the way :ph34r:

No cognac me old mucker....

I've had some things I needed to do before taking up my new role and told Hargreaves I couldn't take my position up until Feb 1st .....

I've always wanted to go to the World Ladies Arm Wrestling Championships ...

It was in Greece this year on a tiny island called Les something or other .........

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

3 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

No cognac me old mucker....

I've had some things I needed to do before taking up my new role and told Hargreaves I couldn't take my position up until Feb 1st .....

I've always wanted to go to the World Ladies Arm Wrestling Championships ...

It was in Greece this year on a tiny island called Les something or other .........

Les Bos do cabaret ??  Good to see ya back anyway, dude. I know a great training method for arm wrestlers too lol 

• Haha 1

Methinks you may have been at ‘the old falling down water’ m’lud. Reyt giddy kipper. What happened to the old straight-laced, stiff upper lipped, keep calm and carry on Snoots of yore? Still it would be nice to kick of the reign of Roger the Bruce with a win/ draw/ decent performance in a 1-0 loss. It’s still Wednesday and we’re still capable of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory...so who knows. UTO Come on you blue and white wizards!

• Haha 1