1 hour ago, gurujuan said:

Can’t see it being Bruce, he’s never had success without spending a bob or two Hope not anyway

This isn’t true. Go and search the 12/13 Hull City team that came second in the league. I’d snap someone’s hand off for someone Championship proven like Bruce.

• Agree 4

Coincidence that I’m A Celebrity finishes tomorrow. Welcome to Sheffield Wednesday Harry Redknapp. 

• Haha 6

4 minutes ago, BIG D said:

Coincidence that I’m A Celebrity finishes tomorrow. Welcome to Sheffield Wednesday Harry Redknapp. 

Redknapp’s 71, has been in the jungle for the last month and has never managed north of Birmingham 

1 hour ago, gurujuan said:

Can’t see it being Bruce, he’s never had success without spending a bob or two Hope not anyway

1BB3354A-C278-4670-8564-5008529ADFB8.jpeg

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, dw_sheffwed said:

Hurst single handily relegated Ipswich 

TBF - He prob had no say in selling their best players

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, SallyCinnamon said:

God although I want Jos out, I shudder at the thought of who will replace him.

Do not fear, for HE will be here. 

garymegson

• Agree 3
  • Disagree 1

Will be Bullen until we get some unknown with no experience of the championship again 

• Agree 1

Take a look at what is happening at Reading.

Luis Castro, a random unknown foreigner with links to other random clubs, is about to be appointed.

This will be us.

Absolute garbage appointment coming up.

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 1

8 minutes ago, davey_wells said:

Luis Castro, a random unknown foreigner with links to other random clubs, is about to be appointed.

This will be us.

They're also giving him a 100 million pound transfer budget according to the media! WTF is all that about...

Edited by s6 owl

1 hour ago, BIG D said:

Does Defoe and Kranjkar still come with him in the deal?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, davey_wells said:

This will be us.

Funnily enough, both Thai owners with fathers from the same company and raised very closely together, both dragging their respective toys, sorry team to oblivion.

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, owlmanc said:

Does Defoe and Kranjkar still come with him in the deal?

'Arry wouldn't come this far north.

He'd need oxygen.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, nilsson said:

Redknapp’s 71, has been in the jungle for the last month and has never managed north of Birmingham 

If he's grown some daft facial hair, he's got the job!

6 hours ago, Hillsborough Mole said:

It will be Bruce

That's what I've heard, source recently employed at club. 

1 hour ago, Blue and white said:

Funnily enough, both Thai owners with fathers from the same company and raised very closely together, both dragging their respective toys, sorry team to oblivion.

Close, but the Thai bloke has flogged 75% to some Chinese characters.

• Agree 1

Whoever comes in has a pretty thankless task for next season and a half, for that reason alone I don’t mind Jos is charge as he’s doing the dirty work assigned to him without too much fuss. 

Can he take us forward after we’ve navigated through this season and next? Unlikely from what I’ve seen but by then we should have: 

- Gotten rid of most of the high earners, crocks & mistakes

- bedded in the youngsters

- have a solid foundation of young, robust, inexpensive players to add to and push on

At that stage without FFP constraints it’s a decent prospect for someone to take over! Before then who will want to come in and have no cash, 4-5 players that can’t play due to whatever restrictions, 4-5 players that can play but wrapped in cotton wool, 4-5 players that are almost ready / almost good enough? 

I’d rather keep Jos and maybe bring in a young first team coach to work under him and solely work with ‘available’ players whilst Jos continues taking most flack. Someone like a Hurst that could eventually take over maybe.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

24 minutes ago, Sonny said:

Close, but the Thai bloke has flogged 75% to some Chinese characters.

I'll stand corrected.

16 minutes ago, Philb125 said:

Whoever comes in has a pretty thankless task for next season and a half, for that reason alone I don’t mind Jos is charge as he’s doing the dirty work assigned to him without too much fuss. 

Can he take us forward after we’ve navigated through this season and next? Unlikely from what I’ve seen but by then we should have: 

- Gotten rid of most of the high earners, crocks & mistakes

- bedded in the youngsters

- have a solid foundation of young, robust, inexpensive players to add to and push on

At that stage without FFP constraints it’s a decent prospect for someone to take over! Before then who will want to come in and have no cash, 4-5 players that can’t play due to whatever restrictions, 4-5 players that can play but wrapped in cotton wool, 4-5 players that are almost ready / almost good enough? 

I’d rather keep Jos and maybe bring in a young first team coach to work under him and solely work with ‘available’ players whilst Jos continues taking most flack. Someone like a Hurst that could eventually take over maybe.

If Jos is still here at the end of the season chances we'll be in League one. 

5 hours ago, BIG D said:

More likely get Nick Knowles

• Haha 4