Hutchinson

46 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

boyd played 3 weeks ago vs leeds a u23 scored was man of the match and then nowhere to be seen , as for abdi id sooner get him off bench for 20 mins than some 16 year old lad just out of school , I saw abdi at forest on boxing day he came on as a sub and was class for the last 30 mins ,we know he is the biggest waste of a wage ever but he has been training for a month now im sure he is cabable of 20-30 mins if needed , boyd has also been a huge disappointed but if the lad puts the effort in at leeds in u23 and scores a good goal then surely he shouldn't be ignored with upto 15 players out injured . 

Mate, we need consistency, boyd, abdi, matius, hooper, the list goes on, they have been paid well for little in return.

5 minutes ago, Sonny said:

Don’t let it stop anyone but there appears to be no information in this thread on what is supposed to have actually happened today? 

Pay attention, @Sonny - it's fairly clear that Hutchinson took a valiant stand against our overbearing manager and fought for his right to play for the club he cherishes more than his right testis, but in the process proved himself to be a thoroughly unprofessional and disruptive influence who deserves to be sent to Coventry at the earliest opportunity.

Maybe.

Edited by areNOTwhatTHEYseem
  • Haha 1

Could be a testament to Jos this. It’s like the family dog on the verge of being decrepit, but you can’t take it out the back and shoot it because your kid will hear it, in this situation the kid is ffp

jos knows he’s shot, but the club can’t afford to pay him off, sad 

Edited by FreshOwl

21 minutes ago, mattitheowl said:

Who's he replacing out of interest, Bannan or Pelupessy?  He's been right on the edge of being good enough for the last 18 months.  He's a liability at times and injured far to often.  If Hutch is the answer, I dread to think what the question is.

Name a better holding midfielder than Joey Pelupessey.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

31 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

total rubbish ,if Hutchinson stayed fit throughout his career he would be a Chelsea regular and would have played for England . he is a class player with a broken body 

That is just so far away from the truth I had to bite. No evidence whatsoever to suggest this, whilst part of me loves his commitment, I  don’t think he’s close to being Premier League standard.

I think one of the main motivations behind this thread has nothing to do with Hutchinson at all.

A significant number of fans have decided that it's time for another jump onto the managerial merry-go-round (despite the fact that we almost certainly cannot afford such an adventure) so now because they haven't instantly been given what they want there follows the self-righteousness and mardiness. Everything that happens (bad weather, lost their bus fare, got a bit of a headache etc) will now become a stark example of why Luhukay must be sacked immediately. If this requires a bit of artistic licence, then the end justifies the means as far as they are concerned. 

To be clear, this is a general point about what usually happens in these circumstances, and will no doubt again very soon. I have no idea what the relationship between Hutchinson and Luhukay is or what the point of this thread actually is.

10 minutes ago, Steve Down South said:

That is just so far away from the truth I had to bite. No evidence whatsoever to suggest this, whilst part of me loves his commitment, I  don’t think he’s close to being Premier League standard.

the thing is top football people have said what ive just wrote regards Hutchinson ,they all said in the past that if Hutchinson didn't have his injuries he would be a premier league regular at Chelsea ,and would be too good for the championship . we are in a massive hole and what im saying is we need to get as much of of this squad as possible . but that just wont happen under jos. hopefully chansiri wont have made yet another blunder regards his contract and wont have to pay a huge sum to lose him. 

1 minute ago, handworth52 said:

the thing is top football people have said what ive just wrote regards Hutchinson ,they all said in the past that if Hutchinson didn't have his injuries he would be a premier league regular at Chelsea ,and would be too good for the championship . we are in a massive hole and what im saying is we need to get as much of of this squad as possible . but that just wont happen under jos. hopefully chansiri wont have made yet another blunder regards his contract and wont have to pay a huge sum to lose him. 

Fair enough, just don’t see it personally. Love his commitment but believe we should be planning for the future without him now - no one truly knows what he might have been but don’t think he’s the answer now.

4 minutes ago, DJMortimer said:

I think one of the main motivations behind this thread has nothing to do with Hutchinson at all.

A significant number of fans have decided that it's time for another jump onto the managerial merry-go-round (despite the fact that we almost certainly cannot afford such an adventure) so now because they haven't instantly been given what they want there follows the self-righteousness and mardiness. Everything that happens (bad weather, lost their bus fare, got a bit of a headache etc) will now become a stark example of why Luhukay must be sacked immediately. If this requires a bit of artistic licence, then the end justifies the means as far as they are concerned. 

To be clear, this is a general point about what usually happens in these circumstances, and will no doubt again very soon. I have no idea what the relationship between Hutchinson and Luhukay is or what the point of this thread actually is.

Posters think that this team is capable of better things.

And, it really isn’t. Regardless of manager. Some of these senior pros’s are very, very, poor.

He’s inherited a poisoned chalice. And, until he’s given a proper chance - he gets my support.

I can actually see a method in his so called madness.

1 minute ago, ReadingOwl said:

Posters think that this team is capable of better things.

And, it really isn’t. Regardless of manager. Some of these senior pros’s are very, very, poor.

He’s inherited a poisoned chalice. And, until he’s given a proper chance - he gets my support.

I can actually see a method in his so called madness.

I think they are potentially slightly better than they are showing lately, but not by a great deal. Generally you are absolutely right.

It's also worth taking into account that this run of games features teams who were 3rd and 4th in the form table as well as taking on three of the actual top four. Given our average squad, depleted with injuries, a poor points return should not be the greatest shock in the world.

2 minutes ago, Bluesteel said:

He should be on the bench or in the centre of defence at the very least. 

I dont know what the OP is referring to today. But Hutchinson certainly isn’t happy about being out the side, especially when we lose 3 on the bounce.

should be captain imo, without a doubt