Hutchinson

What the hell is going on here?

Rumours he's kicked off today at u23's. Is there any truth to this?

Not blaming anyone here in regards to him or Jos but surely a sitdown and adult conversation to settle differences would do a world of good.

Got knows we could do with him in the derby.

I really don't know what to believe anymore. All I do know is that our beloved club could be run significantly better than it currently is. And, after over 3 years in charge, the chairman continues to cause me great concern. In fact that concern increases as each week rolls by.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

2 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

need to get this fool jos out , hutch is fit everyone knows that . sack him now, then we have 4 new signings westwood,boyd,hutch,abdi . not jones he aint upto to it anymore. 

Hang on, boyd/abdi, leave it out.

• Haha 1

Hutch thinks he can play all the time. There was a similar situation last year when he said something when he came off after an u23 match. He was just going through the same process as all the other players who had been out for a while. It does seem strange this time around but given he has had similar outbursts before I would take what he says (If true) with a pinch of salt 

If fit, I’d always have hutch in my starting 11. This squad lacks bite and leadership and this lad provides this in abundance. Yes, he’s wreckless on occasions and as a consequence he picks up injuries but he’s a very good player. He’s dragged this team on his own during periods when we’ve had injuries or players lacking form.

Id play him defensive midfield in a 4-3-3. I want some midfield bite and aggression. If we have to go 3 at the back, I’d play him right centre half. 

2 minutes ago, archieswfc said:

I can't comment on what has supposedly happened today....... I know this much though. We wouldn't have rolled over and died against the pigs at home last year had Hutch been playing. I'd love him in the team a week on Friday.

He’s usually injured or suspended.

It’s come to something when he’s suddenly become our saviour.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, archieswfc said:

I can't comment on what has supposedly happened today....... I know this much though. We wouldn't have rolled over and died against the pigs at home last year had Hutch been playing. I'd love him in the team a week on Friday.

At least for the first 10 / 15 minutes lol

• Haha 6

Its like Fred Carnos on here, some reight drama queens. Lets sack Jos but half them dont know why. Ha ha ha ha. Priceless. Lets get ready for another Nuhiu bashing. Everyone is critising the club but no one knows fuu*k all whats going off. Ha ha ha. Its like a mad house. Better than P&G anytime. 

30 minutes ago, GHS said:

What the hell is going on here?

Rumours he's kicked off today at u23's. Is there any truth to this?

Not blaming anyone here in regards to him or Jos but surely a sitdown and adult conversation to settle differences would do a world of good.

Got knows we could do with him in the derby.

Yep..He kicked off......dislocated his knee....

A fortnight.............

• Haha 4