Hutchinson

3 minutes ago, archieswfc said:

I never said he was our saviour. Just that I'd play him in the Derby.

He’s not very good, let’s be honest.

It isn’t calculated aggression - he’s always late because he’s crap.

Treading on egg shells all the time.

IMO obviously. He isn’t playing - so he must be the answer.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ReadingOwl said:

He's carried us at times over the last few seasons. To say he isn't very good is quite a bold statement imo.

4 minutes ago, debram said:

Hang on, boyd/abdi, leave it out.

boyd played 3 weeks ago vs leeds a u23 scored was man of the match and then nowhere to be seen , as for abdi id sooner get him off bench for 20 mins than some 16 year old lad just out of school , I saw abdi at forest on boxing day he came on as a sub and was class for the last 30 mins ,we know he is the biggest waste of a wage ever but he has been training for a month now im sure he is cabable of 20-30 mins if needed , boyd has also been a huge disappointed but if the lad puts the effort in at leeds in u23 and scores a good goal then surely he shouldn't be ignored with upto 15 players out injured . 

I don’t think everybody thinks Hutch is the saviour.

I am not his biggest fan but we are desperately short of leadership, character and fight. He has these .We need to toughen up and become harder to beat. 

Play him in the right position , which Jos hasn’t done and see what happens.

And he can pass the ball further than 5 yards.

24 minutes ago, CLswfc said:

Its like Fred Carnos on here, some reight drama queens. Lets sack Jos but half them dont know why. Ha ha ha ha. Priceless. Lets get ready for another Nuhiu bashing. Everyone is critising the club but no one knows fuu*k all whats going off. Ha ha ha. Its like a mad house. Better than P&G anytime. 

And you do? This is the promble. We don’t know what’s going on. Maybe the club, or you, should tell us eh?

• Like 2

Guest Hillsborough Mole
18 minutes ago, ReadingOwl said:

You've not been in 3 years

How many times you seen him. And more to the point, how many times you seen Pelepussy?

So basically Jos is only doing what he has done with players since day one and wanted to make sure they are fully fit then....

2018-10-29 19.04.51.png

Sam Hutchinson has admitted that despite his ‘moaning’ Jos Luhukay was right to delay the midfielder’s return to action after injury.

The combative 28 year-old was back in the middle of the park for Sheffield Wednesday’s 2-1 win over Leeds United on Saturday, making his first appearance since the December 30 defeat to Brentford at Griffin Park.

Hutchinson had been telling anyone that would listen over the past month that he was fit and ready to play, however Luhukay chose to wait until he was absolutely sure one of his key men was up to the challenge again, for fear that for former Chelsea player might again suffer a further setback.

“Basically the gaffer was looking after me and doing it properly and I moaned,” said Hutchinson.

“Everyone knows I moan, I am honest about that and I thought I was ready to play.

“There’s new rules at the club and you have to adhere to them and i did and luckily enough I got to play, so did Baz (Barry Bannan) and we’re happy with that.

“I think it was the right thing. If I’m perfectly honest with myself it was the right thing to look after me but I just wanted to help the team but before with Carlos I’d be out for two months, training for two days and I’d be back in the team.

“I could do it, physically but the last time I did it I played three games in seven days after two months and three days training and I got another hernia.

I think he’s looked after me and I’ve not been used to that in my career because I’ve always wanted to make up for lost time.”

Edited by Lord Snooty
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Hillsborough Mole said:

You've not been in 3 years

How many times you seen him. And more to the point, how many times you seen Pelepussy?

On TV - loads.

But didn’t see him much at Brentford or when he was in the treatment room.

Have I missed something?

Sadly Hutch will never be a "Long term option"..He can be reckless and for an injury prone player...thats stupidity....

Look at last season...did his knee in with a neck high tackle against a QPR player...its bloody stupid...out for how long?

I never fault his comitment, but its so misplaced at times...You can hear folk on the Kop shout "NOOO Hutch..as he hunts someone down.

He's really not an option..Its a pity but you have to face it

27 minutes ago, ReadingOwl said:

total rubbish ,if Hutchinson stayed fit throughout his career he would be a Chelsea regular and would have played for England . he is a class player with a broken body 

Too many of you are clinging onto over paid/second rate players as potential saviours.

Theyve let us down before and will do in the future. Or have they all been on the Road to Damascus?

Look to the future - not the past.

Its just yet more sticking plasters.

Trouble is I was looking at the present at Birmingham on Saturday and it wasn’t very pleasant.

Future could be League 1

Too many of you are clinging onto over paid/second rate players as potential saviours.

Theyve let us down before and will do in the future. Or have they all been on the Road to Damascus?

Look to the future - not the past.

Its just yet more sticking plasters.

I think many people around here are missing the obvious fact that The Rebuild has already begun. The young players would not feature so much this early to the season if that was not true. Maybe the embargo ruined plan A and plan B was then the only option left.

Just now, asteener1867 said:

Look at last season...did his knee in with a neck high tackle against a QPR player...its bloody stupid...out for how long?

I never fault his comitment, but its so misplaced at times...

He's really not an option..Its a pity but you have to face it

I’m starting to think he just isn’t good enough, sorry to say.

Otherwise, his standard of play (unreliability/liability) is mystifying.

As a senior pro - I’m not overly impressed.