Hutchinson

17 minutes ago, ReadingOwl said:

Christ what does that tell you?

An undisciplined crock. We don’t even know if he’s available - week to week?

But let’s indulge, eh?

Not really more about using players we are paying. Plus what example does it show these kids, get on the wrong side of us at some stage in the future don't expect to play. If you were 28 would you sign a 3 year contract knowing half way through you could be treated like this. 

Unsubstantiated rumour that Abdi has been told he won't play because he is too old. Not bad just get age discrimination lawyers on the case 

1 minute ago, mkowl said:

Not really more about using players we are paying. Plus what example does it show these kids, get on the wrong side of us at some stage in the future don't expect to play. If you were 28 would you sign a 3 year contract knowing half way through you could be treated like this. 

Unsubstantiated rumour that Abdi has been told he won't play because he is too old. Not bad just get age discrimination lawyers on the case 

Let's hope the club don't check Pudil's date of birth, then, eh?

:duntmatter:

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, CLswfc said:

Its like Fred Carnos on here, some reight drama queens. Lets sack Jos but half them dont know why. Ha ha ha ha. Priceless. Lets get ready for another Nuhiu bashing. Everyone is critising the club but no one knows fuu*k all whats going off. Ha ha ha. Its like a mad house. Better than P&G anytime. 

its a football forum, people have opinions, often different opinions...

hope that helps... ta

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, mkowl said:

Exactly, we’re paying him.

Well I (personally) am sick of Senior Pros not taking responsibility. I’ll take my chances elsewhere.

Nowt is going to change otherwise.

Hutchinson is just symptomatic of loads of others in the Club. Cant wait until we get shut of loads of them personally.

Close that Chapter - and get on with it.

Edited by ReadingOwl

3 minutes ago, ReadingOwl said:

I’m starting to think he just isn’t good enough, sorry to say.

Otherwise, his standard of play (unreliability/liability) is mystifying.

As a senior pro - I’m not overly impressed.

He's good enough when he's fit enough..no question in my mind...

but I doubt the 2 will ever go together for any length of time...Ive seen him look the most composed, aware, player on the park...but for nowhere near long enough

1 minute ago, ReadingOwl said:

Is that supposed to be reference as to why he should be picked?

Bloody hell, I’ll find my boots.

Nobody is suggesting he is first name on the team sheet. However he seems to have been scapegoated for a poor decision to give away a penalty and general performance v Brentford away. Tell you what v West Brom he would have been a better option to come off the bench to see out the game. The fact is also our midfield is so fragile 

Nobody is suggesting he is first name on the team sheet. However he seems to have been scapegoated for a poor decision to give away a penalty and general performance v Brentford away. Tell you what v West Brom he would have been a better option to come off the bench to see out the game. The fact is also our midfield is so fragile 

Too right - I’d scapegoat loads of them. From Senior Pro’s?

Totally unprofessional - sick of them personally and their media profiles/cries for help.

Do it on the bloody pitch - for 90 minutes.

This Club aren’t half carrying some deadwood. And, every week we have a new saviour.

Sick of excuses.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, ReadingOwl said:

Exactly, we’re paying him.

Well I (personally) am sick of Senior Pros not taking responsibility. I’ll take my chances elsewhere.

Nowt is going to change otherwise.

Hutchinson is just symptomatic of loads of others in the Club. Cant wait until we get shut of loads of them personally.

Close that Chapter - and get on with it.

Don't disagree but at least get something out of them for that last 12 months. Let's say Bannan and Pelupessy got injured would really want to start with the young guys. Don't close off the option. It is also the negativity they bring around the training ground. Not surprised with Hutch a chap that thought he had lost his career, got a 2nd chance and sees it being restricted 

1 minute ago, mattitheowl said:

Who's he replacing out of interest, Bannan or Pelupessy?  He's been right on the edge of being good enough for the last 18 months.  He's a liability at times and injured far to often.  If Hutch is the answer, I dread to think what the question is.

Say the question was 

"Who would you bring on to see out the last few minutes of the West Brom game?"

Hutchinson...

or

A young lad outta his depth?

Don't disagree but at least get something out of them for that last 12 months. Let's say Bannan and Pelupessy got injured would really want to start with the young guys. Don't close off the option. It is also the negativity they bring around the training ground. Not surprised with Hutch a chap that thought he had lost his career, got a 2nd chance and sees it being restricted 

Well for me - I’ll leave it up to the manager.

I suspect he isn’t overly impressed with a load of them. The transition has already started IMO. And, I’ll back Jos.

Maybe if some of these get another chance, they’ll grab it with both hands. As unopposed to thinking they’ll always get picked, regardless?

Personally, I’m sick of being let down. Maybe the manager is too?

Someone has to make a stand.

Thats the point I’m trying to make.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, ReadingOwl said:

Too many of you are clinging onto over paid/second rate players as potential saviours.

Theyve let us down before and will do in the future. Or have they all been on the Road to Damascus?

Look to the future - not the past.

Its just yet more sticking plasters.

its not the future im bothered about its the present . we need westwood,hutch,boyd,abdi  we have a huge injury list and these players are training and have been for over a month ,all can go in the future/end of season  and lose there wages ,but id sooner they earn at least some of there wages while there here.  or would you sooner have young boys who aint ready yet? ie Kirby,lee,hunt, shaw . the lad hunt started against sunderland looked totally lost and was took off at ht his confidence will now be shot . when these lads grow a bit more get a 1-2 year experience they may well be regulars for us un the future . 

3 minutes ago, mkowl said:

If hutch is having a bust up with jos becouse he wants to play, be involved and thinks he can make a difference, how can we slate the guy?? 

If I thought I was being unfairly treated and was for to play I'd be kicking off too, at least he shows some passion for putting the shirt on, not heard anything of hooper, Boyd, Jones or abdi having a bust up with the boss?? 

Maybe Hutch has shown today why he isn't in the first team plans. Maybe Jos thinks he's a disruptive influence and that's why he's not getting a look in.

We've had indications from Rhodes and Jack Hunt that all isn't well in the dressing room, possibly Jos is freezing out the ones who are not pulling in the same direction as the rest of the squad. Jos is supposed to be a disciplinarian, it could be this is him putting his foot down and certain players didn't respond in a favourable manner.

All supposition rather than based on specific information.

Well, personally I don’t think the manager is a complete idiot. Or that the Chairman (although I’m not a fan) would bite the hand that feeds him.

If the manager wants to play someone - he can do.

I don’t believe the bonus conspiracies - I think the manager believes in a new broom.

Like me, he’s sick of players stealing a wage and behaving unprofessionally.

So for me, he can get on with it.

3 minutes ago, shezzas left peg said:

If hutch is having a bust up with jos becouse he wants to play, be involved and thinks he can make a difference, how can we slate the guy?? 

If I thought I was being unfairly treated and was for to play I'd be kicking off too, at least he shows some passion for putting the shirt on, not heard anything of hooper, Boyd, Jones or abdi having a bust up with the boss?? 

Can't argue with that. The others I suspect are not saying owt to avoid any risk of breach of contract being invoked. Bit cold for gardening