Forestieri off to Leeds

51 minutes ago, Lichfield alien said:

One of the 3 ten mill bids on the table I told you about 3 week ago..will be from Leeds...and why would selling him to Leeds be worse than selling him to villa or stoke etc?

because i work with lots of leeds fans lol

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

No player OR manager is bigger than the club. If a club makes an offer for a player that makes financial sense for Wednesday , then sell him. Part of the reason we are in such a mess is because Chansiri has refused to sell players . 

Would Liverpool sell Salah to Man Utd?

It's not just about selling, it's about who the purchaser is.

I think the strangest thing about the comments I've read is this.

I'm in the party which believes that we are now customers, bearing in mind the prices and the fact that the club is owned by Chansiri - like his house, his car, his yacht and so forth.

The customer is always right, and I stayed away last autumn because I was unhappy with Chansiri's stubbornness over Carlos.

The traditionalists have accused me of not being a proper fan, which is fair enough.

But even as a customer, I realize the importance of not selling top players to local clubs.

Ironically, the fans you'd think would understand that are the traditionalists.

Yet it seems that were FF to go up the M1 they'd continue supporting the club (and by that I mean Chansiri, because that's what it amounts to now) without a care.

1 hour ago, owls-swfc said:

I could not edit the post earlier, due to phone charge expired.. But you are talking BS,. the  only rumors are heresay  (how do you know the rumors going around THE club..? 

Your mate is in a dodgy position for continued employment if true.. 

Why post this s*it? 

I hope it is poo, just telling you what they are telling me. I dont work there he does!

If FF looked unhappy u could say he want to go but he doesn’t. Seems to be happiest he said been here with his social media stuff. Behind the scenes with kit man etc. Photo shoots seemed to have a great spirit with rest of team. 

Just seems happy to me. 

FF certainly wasn't happy at the end of the game. Most of the players coming off were walking towards the backroom staff to congratulate each other while FF was going out of his way to avoid them. The backroom staff were doing their utmost to get a postive reaction from him which didnt seem forthcoming. Maybe he was pissed off at being sub but I would like our players to show support to each other and staff after a good result.

If FF was sold it would be a big loss as he brings out the best in others which was highlighted in his link up play with Bannan.

57 minutes ago, Athelwulf said:

Would Liverpool sell Salah to Man Utd?

It's not just about selling, it's about who the purchaser is.

Liverpool haven’t got financial worries 

Beggars can’t be choosers 

Personally I can’t see it, but would be devastated if it did