Forestieri off to Leeds

8 minutes ago, Bouncing Owl said:

Part of me thinks there could be summet in it due to the Argentinian links and he would suit Bielsa’s style. However, could they afford his wages? Highly debatable.

I live in Leeds and I would be mortally wounded if he went to them scrubbers. 

Snap. 

It would be hard to take, its bad enough that they are playing well.

According to a few on here, he was meant to be off last week straight after the Millwall match. 

Who knows, but so many ITK people tend to know the sweet sum of f all. 

Also these clubs employees just giving away transfer gossip. 

1 minute ago, Kopparberg said:

When someone last asked if FF would be sold to balance the books Chansiri rolled his eyes. 

:Chansiri:

Liverpool said coutinho, Suarez not for sale too. Either footballs run by bunch of untrustworthy so and so’s or most people selling a product act as if it’s not for sale to enhance its price. 

Or or a bit of both! 

2 minutes ago, Kopparberg said:

When someone last asked if FF would be sold to balance the books Chansiri rolled his eyes. 

Judging by DC's reaction that night dont think he's ever considered selling FF or inclined to do do in the near future.

Guest Bulgaria
13 minutes ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

This just gets so boring. 

Entertain us then.

How's about regaling us with your fascination about the swfc women's team?

3 minutes ago, Sham67 said:

Why?  I get mine every season to watch Sheffield Wednesday.  If your support is conditional, you'd be better off jacking it in.

So, you are saying that your support for Sheffield Wednesday is totally unconditional.  

Is that right ?

Just now, Sham67 said:

Why?  I get mine every season to watch Sheffield Wednesday.  If your support is conditional, you'd be better off jacking it in.

just about everybodies support is 'conditional'.

last season this site has numerous season ticket holders saying they hadn't the will to keep 'going to watch shyte', same under the latter half of the season under stuart gray.

should we ever be bottom of the table having picked no wins up by november do you think we'd still be playing in front of 20k?

of course not, some may have nothing better to do, but i would, and if we're shyte i'd be looking to pick my games. a wet tuesday night in november would take some turning out for, so 'unconditional' support is a bit too far.

i've seen our 'unconditional support' before, at the millennium stadium v. hartlepool, at wembley v. hull, hillsborough v. wycombe wanderers, and then the next home game.

if everyone 'jacked' in who couldn't guarantee they'd go to every home game in a season, there wouldn't be many 'true fans' there. 

also selling season tickets, a month or two before selling your best player isn't what many signed up for.

6 minutes ago, Kopparberg said:

Rumour has it that someone who works for the club knows DC has two sets of eyes............one for running the club..............the other for ******* questions

1 minute ago, dnhc said:

just about everybodies support is 'conditional'.

last season this site has numerous season ticket holders saying they hadn't the will to keep 'going to watch shyte', same under the latter half of the season under stuart gray.

should we ever be bottom of the table having picked no wins up by november do you think we'd still be playing in front of 20k?

of course not, some may have nothing better to do, but i would, and if we're shyte i'd be looking to pick my games. a wet tuesday night in november would take some turning out for, so 'unconditional' support is a bit too far.

i've seen our 'unconditional support' before, at the millennium stadium v. hartlepool, at wembley v. hull, hillsborough v. wycombe wanderers, and then the next home game.

if everyone 'jacked' in who couldn't guarantee they'd go to every home game in a season, there wouldn't be many 'true fans' there. 

also selling season tickets, a month or two before selling your best player isn't what many signed up for.

Cobblers.  We bought st's because we're Wednedayites and can afford it.  I must have seen literally hundreds of players come and go over the years.  I support the club, not any transient player.  They'll all leave one way or another.