Forestieri off to Leeds

2 hours ago, bladeshater said:

Roll on Friday 

Exactly. What a complete waste of time the ‘early’ closing of the transfer window has been for Chamoionship clubs. 

I presume the logic is that the PL clubs can finalise their squads and then decide who they want to loan out, but surely if it was all closed off before the season starts then everyone would just have to get sorted by then?

The way it is now the uncertainty and speculation in the Championship just rolls on.

10 minutes ago, Ronnie Starling said:

FF certainly wasn't happy at the end of the game. Most of the players coming off were walking towards the backroom staff to congratulate each other while FF was going out of his way to avoid them. The backroom staff were doing their utmost to get a postive reaction from him which didnt seem forthcoming. Maybe he was pissed off at being sub but I would like our players to show support to each other and staff after a good result.

If FF was sold it would be a big loss as he brings out the best in others which was highlighted in his link up play with Bannan.

He’s clearly a bit of a drama queen. Probably just wanted everyone to know that he felt he’d changed the game and therefore shouidn’t be on the bench. Shame if that’s the case because his football had already done the talking.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, chizumgeorge said:

Thats the rumours around the club from someone who works there, on loan till January then a transfer. Dont know if its gonna happen or not, but thats the rumour around the staff

Misinformation yet again from the Russian Fancy Bears ffs .WTF:

9 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

Cant think of owt worse than selling him to leeds and getting them scrubbers promoted . What next joao to pigs? If it happens then its the begining of the end for chansiri. 

Yes, that's my thinking exactly.

If, say, Stoke came in and offered us a large slice of their parachute cash, then reluctantly I'd sanction it.

But flogging him to Leeds and aiding their promotion push would be too much for me personally to stomach.

Blades fans I've spoken to are already thinking about ways to "curb" Leeds' good start to the season, so they can't be all bad.

There's good in everyone you know, Handworth, even in them. :CEO:

14 minutes ago, Ronnie Starling said:

FF certainly wasn't happy at the end of the game. Most of the players coming off were walking towards the backroom staff to congratulate each other while FF was going out of his way to avoid them. The backroom staff were doing their utmost to get a postive reaction from him which didnt seem forthcoming. Maybe he was pissed off at being sub but I would like our players to show support to each other and staff after a good result.

If FF was sold it would be a big loss as he brings out the best in others which was highlighted in his link up play with Bannan.

He looked happy when celebrating with joao for his goal .load of rubbish j7st like people saying he didnt look interezted in warm up

His body language in the first few games has been terrible to be honest.

i think we’re going to sell him.

its a shame with ff - since his first season it seems like there’s always something unsettled with him.

if we can get good money and bring a couple in maybe we should do it?

If it was Leeds see if we can do something with Kemar roofe? 

1 hour ago, S18_Owl said:

They didn't have the money to buy Vydra - who they pursued all summer - yet we're meant to believe they have now got £10m to buy FF with?!? 

Having added Bamford, as well as  having Aliosko, Heenandez, Saiz, Dallas,and loaned Jack Harrison arent  they overloaded in the number 10 left sided attacker role?

2 minutes ago, ka58 said:

its a shame with ff - since his first season it seems like there’s always something unsettled with him.

F***me people dont half jump on band wagon and talk s****.and why would leeds think about sending us there best striker come on mate

2 minutes ago, ka58 said:

Makes no sense for us to hand them to him on loan till January when we could just sell him in January if the plan is to offload Forestieri to help us financially all we save is a few hundred thousand on wages. Which we would spend getting a replacement half as good anyway.

And what makes less sense is Leeds loaning us there best striker at the moment.

1 minute ago, Lichfield alien said:

I reckon most fans don’t care anymore..he looks totally non plussed every time he takes to the field..ten mill and it’s goid business

He was in the pitch about 5 mins yesterday wasn’t he before drawing the foul to get their man sent off- which probably swung the game in our favour.

He scored a great goal at Wigan, the Pen v Hull and went very close to winning it when he skinned the defender and then shot wide. If hes that effective when he’s not trying he should be absolutely frightening when he actually makes an effort.

2 minutes ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

He was in the pitch about 5 mins yesterday wasn’t he before drawing the foul to get their man sent off- which probably swung the game in our favour.

He scored a great goal at Wigan, the Pen v Hull and went very close to winning it when he skinned the defender and then shot wide. If hes that effective when he’s not trying he should be absolutely frightening when he actually makes an effort.

No mention of his offering at Brentford then..we can all pick and choose..if we don’t sell him now he will go for chicken feed next summer