Brentford 2 - 0 #SWFC - Official Matchday Thread

22 minutes ago, Jack the Hat said:

I think we have been OK. We'd look much better with Nuhui off and fletcher on. He's lost the ball almost every time and broke down the attack and put us under pressure. Because I was fed up of him losing the ball I counted how many times he's lost the ball in a row and it was 12. And that's from when I started counting. 

21 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

Nuhiu - not sure what the decryers are watching. He has held it well on the ground and worked well with BB and FF.

lol

• Haha 1

Just now, daleblue said:

We look awful. 

This is what I don’t get. He (Jos) did so well at the end of last year. Was hoping we could kick on this year. Then he changes the system and plays hutch as an attacking midfielder in the first game and the defence looks absolutely horrible. Huge gaps at the back in every game. The team looks like they have never played together. They are like strangers.

Just now, Sticky belly said:

This is what I don’t get. He (Jos) did so well at the end of last year. Was hoping we could kick on this year. Then he changes the system and plays hutch as an attacking midfielder in the first game and the defence looks absolutely horrible. Huge gaps at the back in every game. The team looks like they have never played together. They are like strangers.

End of year most teams we played including ourselves had nothing to play for. Football was more open then. Start of season its different. 

3 minutes ago, Sticky belly said:

Always viewed our end of season form with some caution, easier to play an opponent who has nothing to play for.

Edited by striker

Just seen a brilliant example of the issues with the team at the moment. Pelupessy just walking out the six yard box ready for the corner, not even slightly aware that it had been taken short and Brentford yards from the goal. 

We just aren’t doing the basics right, it’s crazy