Mansfield Town vs #SWFC | official matchday thread

Just now, kristmace said:

Agree that he doesn't look Champ standard. We're playing him out of position too. 

Anyone any idea where Pudil is? He should be in the back 3 over Fox. 

He possibly leaving because someone said he read/heard something,but didn't want to get into it on a forum,despite bringing the suggestion of him leaving to a football forum..............................go figure !!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, s6 owl said:

No pace up top and and not strong enough in the tackle according to my mate who's there, same as the last 2 years then.

Well considering we've not signed anyone so I wouldn't have presumed the existing players would have suddenly got faster. 

5 minutes ago, DELUDED OWL said:

Crikey get with the programme fella,he don't have to be,just joining in the we're crap/f----d gubbins thats happenin because mansfield have scored.:luhukay:

Nice 1

2 minutes ago, Arcadianrocket said:

Fox and Palmer wouldnt get in most league 1 clubs.

I've let so many of your comments slide, but do you really support Wednesday? 

Fox has had some bad games last season, when we had a collectively bad season across the whole squad.    He also had some very good games too, but people forget that.

Palmer likewise. 

But, let's get back to my main point?   Are you Rory Noonan?   Or just a poor replica?

Just now, chizumgeorge said:

With 10 days to go till start of season ‘meh’ isnt really good enough! Mansfield seem up for it so why arnt we?!

Coz it's a friggin friendly, it's not a win at all costs game.  To clear the cobwebs, try out different combinations, try out new set pieces, playing someone in a different role.  The result should be meaningless whether we win or lose.

Guest Willow Owl
1 minute ago, BarnsleyOwl96 said:

Not too bothered if we lose a friendly it’s the fact we still have fox and Palmer starting in the 11, simply not good enough 

And there we have our scapegoats for the season. Its a friendly FFS. 

On one hand only pre season so not getting carried away or dejected, but anyone who thinks this squad going into the new season is anything other than mid table must be the world's most optimistic  optimist....or whoever sets the ticket and membership prices at SWFC.

Edited by striker