Mansfield Town vs #SWFC | official matchday thread

Just now, trask43 said:

4 out of 5 of our defence are not championship standard defenders, jos will probably regret not using preseason to integrate hutch into the back three hes our best defender after lees.

On this defensive performance our lass is our 2nd best defender after my nannan!

• Haha 1

Making hard work of it a bit. Plenty of passing and movement, almost like they've been told to get some minutes into their legs. We are desperate for pace. Reach isn't really playing the wingback role, not dynamic enough up and down the wing for me but it'll come with fitness. Everyone looks a bit meh really. But it's warm, the sun's shining still and Wednesday's season is getting underway for me so not wetting any beds yet. 

Guest Willow Owl
1 minute ago, trask43 said:

4 out of 5 of our defence are not championship standard defenders, jos will probably regret not using preseason to integrate hutch into the back three hes our best defender after lees.

Get a grip FFS

2 minutes ago, TodwickOwl said:

It’s as bad as it sounds here

Fox Palmer Hutchinson and Reach not doing a single thing to start next week 

Fox and Palmer are just not good enough, Hutchinson doesn’t look interested and Reach just is standing on the byline not doing anything - not running the line at all 

Bannan pulling strings as usual, rest of them - 3/10. It’s pi$$ poor.

They’re covering for Fox Palmer  

Just now, Ronio said:

Whatever the result is tonight, we definitely could do with some reinforcements coming in.  

Hopefully sooner rather than later. 

This is a relatively weak side, which means that we can't really afford to let the top-earners go.

Barring them, the rest are bob.

1 minute ago, sweetsheri said:

Any team that has Palmer and Fox in it is going to struggle to be fair.

Still scratching my head about the Fox transfer. What did CC see in him?

Agree that he doesn't look Champ standard. We're playing him out of position too. 

Anyone any idea where Pudil is? He should be in the back 3 over Fox. 

1 minute ago, latemodelchild said:

Making hard work of it a bit. Plenty of passing and movement, almost like they've been told to get some minutes into their legs. We are desperate for pace. Reach isn't really playing the wingback role, not dynamic enough up and down the wing for me but it'll come with fitness. Everyone looks a bit meh really. But it's warm, the sun's shining still and Wednesday's season is getting underway for me so not wetting any beds yet. 

With 10 days to go till start of season ‘meh’ isnt really good enough! Mansfield seem up for it so why arnt we?!