Mansfield Town vs #SWFC | official matchday thread

8 minutes ago, canyoujust said:

Anyone who doesn't see a bottom 8 season is deluded. No pace , bang average midfield and no wing backs worth a 10p shuffle. 

7 minutes ago, gypsyowl said:

Anyone remember fans slagging other fans off who were worried after the rangers farce about 12 months ago? 

I hope we step it up 2nd half 

I remember Alfreton putting 14 past one the summer before we got promoted. I remember Scunthorpe putting 4 past us the summer before we got to the Championship play-off final. 

The results of these games are meaningless.

16 minutes ago, Arcadianrocket said:

Could be 2 defeats in a day.

You would be delighted with that though wouldn’t you 

Edited by Guest

5 minutes ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

And DC says, here is £350k and bring me the change. Worse than under MM this.

Difference being that we ‘can’t’ spend it now as opposed to ‘won’t’ in the past.

Guest Arcadianrocket
Just now, Royal_D said:

You would be delighted with that though wouldn’t you 

Yeah absolutely delighted mate. Good one.

6 minutes ago, Watson said:

Leading so far in the bed wetters stakes

Nominations please 

No I am have got better to do in my life but people on this board make me smile as the delusion runs high. 210 pages re no transfers, same squad that last year finished below mid table and better teams in the division. Yet we seem to be content and happy to simply exist .. £90 for a members card sums up how gullible we all are.

2 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

I remember Alfreton putting 14 past one the summer before we got promoted. I remember Scunthorpe putting 4 past us the summer before we got to the Championship play-off final. 

The results of these games are meaningless.

Want to bet outcome this year won't be same .... 

11 minutes ago, Watson said:

Coz it's a friggin friendly, it's not a win at all costs game.  To clear the cobwebs, try out different combinations, try out new set pieces, playing someone in a different role.  The result should be meaningless whether we win or lose.

But we arnt trying anything new, its the same old players in the same roles as last year . Its poor pal friendly or not!

Just now, canyoujust said:

No I am have got better to do in my life but people on this board make me smile as the delusion runs high. 210 pages re no transfers, same squad that last year finished below mid table and better teams in the division. Yet we seem to be content and happy to simply exist .. £90 for a members card sums up how gullible we all are.

What does that have to do with tonights game against mansfield ?

1 minute ago, canyoujust said:

And the wetting gets wetter