Mansfield Town vs #SWFC | official matchday thread

Guest Arcadianrocket
Just now, canyoujust said:

In Jos we trust crew make me smile ... What manager worth anything would sit quiet all transfer window with zero incoming ... 

Puppet and cheap is all he is 

Seen lots of threads praising this Katrien lady. What has she done?

She will have done a good job when she shifts David Jones, Abdi and a few other.

David Jones should still be easy enough to shift, plenty of games at this level.

12 minutes ago, Athelwulf said:

In fairness, for all the criticism I've had of Chansiri, we were in a very lowly position when he came.

Yes, we'd finished 13th due to Gray's tactics, but in terms of playing staff we weren't 13th in the league IMO.

We'd a lot of catching up to do to compete with the Derbys and so forth, let alone those just down from the PL.

But there has been too much spent in some areas, and not enough in others.

Up top we're top six, at the back we're bottom six.

Spot on 

3 minutes ago, debram said:

Its not their cup final, they played blunts saturday and have rotherham this week too I think, seriously they are a decent side, we need to stand up and be counted or face another difficult season

I agree, I just used that analogy, before it got used on me. We should be schooling Mansfield, okay, they are no mugs, but if we are to have any hope next season we should be beating these teams comfortably. 

10 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

I remember Alfreton putting 14 past one the summer before we got promoted. I remember Scunthorpe putting 4 past us the summer before we got to the Championship play-off final. 

The results of these games are meaningless.

Team v Alfreton was 17 year olds mate against a conference team

Wasnt the 4-0 Scunthorpe pre-season defeat the same season we lost our first 6 games under Laws?

results maybe unimportant but poor performances can be concerning, like I was after the rangers game, which was my point 

2 minutes ago, canyoujust said:

In Jos we trust crew make me smile ... What manager worth anything would sit quiet all transfer window with zero incoming ... 

Aye lad, his record proves he is.

Guest Willow Owl
7 minutes ago, Kameron said:

If Chansiri was seriously minted he could do quite a bit more to ease  FFP issues.

And we have a winner. 

there are certain things regarding pre season ,and pre season games that are a concern , it seems very strange that wallis our 4th choice is on bench tonight? does that indicate westwood leaving? or is it just to give him practice? as maybe wildsmith is going out on loan? 1 or the other for sure will happen , there are a number of 1st teamers not involved if there was a game at Bradford was there a team sheet for that game? we clearly still have no pace , the defence is rocky ,I saw highlights of the game on Saturday the dutch team opened up at will and I have no idea how they didn't get at least 5 ,watch it if u don't agree its on youtube.  if we lose tonight it might not be a bad thing as clearly its alarming how short we are at min .no more players need to leave unless its abdi jones etc. 

1 minute ago, lincolnowl said:

Woefully short at centre half and at RWB. 

No pace, no incisiveness. 

It’s going to be a long boring season. 

Coming up on the outside in the Bedwetters Stakes with a wonderful whinge  Is Linconowl can he come up with another whinge and take the lead?  Come on Mansfield bang another in and raise the ante!  The tension is rising. 

6 minutes ago, Arcadianrocket said:

Yeah absolutely delighted mate. Good one.

I do usually let your posts slide, because it’s either a personal barrage of abuse towards Jordan Rhodes or just constant criticism towards the club in general 

but yeah, this time I bit , fair one 

Guest Willow Owl
6 minutes ago, canyoujust said:

Check out his managerial history before posting garbage.