270 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Finish Higher?

• Owls
    • Blunts
  2. 2. Who will boast the highest Championship Goal scorer

• Owls
    • Blunts

7 minutes ago, DELUDED OWL said:

Whats this "we" crap,we lay down and had 4 goals shoved up us because one man and one man only didn't/couldn't understand the importance of that game.

Agreed on that, CC completely fu*ked that one up, my point is united had a great season last year and played some amazing football, if it wasn’t for the bad run of form in the latter stages of the season they would have made the playoffs, I think they will have a similar season if not better. Like i said in previous post I genuinely hope my prediction is wrong 

1 minute ago, GEE said:

Agreed on that, CC completely fu*ked that one up, my point is united had a great season last year and played some amazing football, if it wasn’t for the bad run of form in the latter stages of the season they would have made the playoffs, I think they will have a similar season if not better. Like i said in previous post I genuinely hope my prediction is wrong 

Beyond risible.

19 minutes ago, Pulcinella said:

Has someone edited Egan's Wikipedia page? His goals scored are pathetic.

No wait, they're similar on Transfermarkt.

Gillingham 10 goals in 81

Brentford 6 goals in 63

Record signing?!!

Have we got a defender who's scored that many?

I think with the way United play, they'll have a good season again - well, similar to this last season, which now that they've achieved it once, perhaps they'll not consider it a good season to finish in more-or-less the same place?

Anyway, I expect us to finish higher than them, because I expect us to be able to keep far more of our players fit this season than we did last season, and it's as simple as that for me; compare the two squads when fully fit and ours is clearly superior to theirs.

Maybe when we play them again they'll beat us on pashun - but maybe not - if nothing else, I'd like to think our players will be ready for them and ready for revenge this time around. And in any case, I'm confident we'll have the better season overall.

14 minutes ago, GEE said:

Wow..........................just wow.

I'm done.

26 minutes ago, GEE said:

If we hadn't had that bad run of form, and injuries, from August to May we would have made automatic.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Watto said:

If we were to sign Egan and Waghorn this site would be all over it , cause they've signed em ,it's oh we've got better players etc......so two faced football fans .....I'll be honest and say those 2 players would have improved us without doubt.

Egan is good . Waghorn had a good season - cant go buying flash in the pan players, its how you end up broke and poo. (Watch him score 30 next season now!)

1 hour ago, Pulcinella said:

Brentford 6 goals in 63

Record signing?!!

He is a CB!

2 hours ago, Watto said:

If we were to sign Egan and Waghorn this site would be all over it , cause they've signed em ,it's oh we've got better players etc......so two faced football fans .....I'll be honest and say those 2 players would have improved us without doubt.

Yes if we were to sign Waghorn for around £5m I'd be all over it considering we only have Forestieri, Hooper, Joao, Nuhiu, Fletcher, Matias and Winnall to choose from in the forward positions. lol

As for Egan, I honestly couldn't tell you if he's any good or not but in fairness to the pigs he's got to be better than Van Aken has been since he arrived at S6.

2 hours ago, GEE said:

If Wilder wasn’t the manger I would have them finish below us, reckon while he’s in charge and we aren’t in a position to strengthen I think we will finish below them. Do not underestimate United & Chris wilder 

unfortunately your probably right

1 hour ago, DELUDED OWL said:

Whats this "we" crap,we lay down and had 4 goals shoved up us because one man and one man only didn't/couldn't understand the importance of that game.

Bang on!!!

It showed what our reserves were capable of when prepared for a derby match properly when we went to Bramal Lane last season and deserved to win with the likes of Hooper, Fletcher, Forestieri, Bannan, Lee, Hutchinson, Hunt, Lees and Westwood all missing through injury.

The team that Carlos put out against them at Hillsborough really should have blown them off the park.

I'm blame Carlos Carvalhal entirely for that humiliation last season.

1 hour ago, Pulcinella said:

Brentford 6 goals in 63

Record signing?!!

15 minutes ago, briggowl said:

He is a CB!

1 hour ago, alanharper said:

Have we got a defender who's scored that many?

Brilliant! And there's little me thinking he was a striker!! :goalie:

17 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

Yes if we were to sign Waghorn for around £5m I'd be all over it considering we only have Forestieri, Hooper, Joao, Nuhiu, Fletcher, Matias and Winnall to choose from in the forward positions. lol

As for Egan, I honestly couldn't tell you if he's any good or not but in fairness to the pigs he's got to be better than Van Aken has been since he arrived at S6.

Matias hooper and Fletcher all crocks

Winnall out till at least November

That's leaves 3 strikers of varying ability and who between them have never got more than 15 goals in a season each 

Doesn't look so rosy when you look at it like that does it ?

We need freshening up and we definitely need pace