1. 1. Who Will Finish Higher?

• Owls
    • Blunts
  2. 2. Who will boast the highest Championship Goal scorer

• Owls
    • Blunts

Guest Jack the Hat
12 minutes ago, Watson said:

Humans and ' other apes' evolved from a common ancestor we are apes ourselves.  

Are you saying I'm a united fan?

1 hour ago, Jack the Hat said:

I do get it. I'm from and live in Sheffield , but they just don't bother me. Maybe because most of my family support them it's just white noise to me. I do feel as though I am superior to them though. A bit like darwins theory of evolution. In the same way man evolved from an ape I evolved from a blade!

You are superior!

1 hour ago, quinnssweetshop said:

No pal, just wondered why we were talking about pork.

but hey,you love it, crack on.

No I dont mind...its football ...i talk about other clubs too but just because its the pigs arnt we allowed to talk about our arch rivals on here ? I just find it weird how people start crying about it ...its childish really.

BTW ...there is a line to be drawn, id never sign up on pigs man like some have.

The Blades might well have paid a little over the odds for Egan, but Brentford don't sell players for nothing.

We seemed to be priced out, even when we had cash to spend.

What nettled me is that in other areas of the pitch no expense was spared, but in defence it was a different story.

I wondered if it was linked to the wage structure here, although Lees' improved contract was a pretty penny by all accounts.

If Egan has cost £4 mil, he'll have wages proportional to that.

It makes you wonder how United have managed to fit him into their wage structure.

I didn't think they'd have been able to accommodate £18k-per-week Winnall, but it seems I was wrong.