Owls v Blunts  

270 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Finish Higher?

• Owls
    • Blunts
  2. 2. Who will boast the highest Championship Goal scorer

• Owls
    • Blunts

Always thought John Egan was a decent player, (clearly lacking in judgement and class by joining the pigs) and think this could be a very good signing by Wilder. While I worry that Wilder can get a team working hard and I think he'll make one or two more prudent signings, we should be, way ahead of them in terms of quality. 

Do we think we'll finish better than them this season? 

Personally I was amazed with the blunts last season, absolutely shocked and stunned by Leon Clarke (where did that season come from?) Surely he and billy can't repeat that kind of scoring feat and with them looking at the likes of McGoldrick, you have to think they must surely fall flat this season compared to Wednesday with an in form strike force of Nuhui, Joao, FF + Hooper and Fletch. 

I'll stick my neck out and say United bottom half, Wednesday top half.

PS - Check my 11 year old lads 17/18 season review!

• Like 1

I always used to think united fans were obsessed with Wednesday. The kind of people that look for a Wednesday loss before checking if their team has won. 

But im starting to question some Wednesday fans. Leave them to it. They can finish second for all I care if we finish first. 

We’ll finish 12th and they’ll finish 19th.

Wilder will leave mid season

Nuhiu will score 10+ goals

There will be 36 threads about Jordan Rhodes 

Rotherham will be relegated in February 

The Owlsman will get constipation on the day of the 5th round of the FA Cup meaning we lose to Huddersfield and miss out on a trip to Anfield.

• Haha 3

If Wilder wasn’t the manger I would have them finish below us, reckon while he’s in charge and we aren’t in a position to strengthen I think we will finish below them. Do not underestimate United & Chris wilder 

1 minute ago, GEE said:

If Wilder wasn’t the manger I would have them finish below us, reckon while he’s in charge and we aren’t in a position to strengthen I think we will finish below them. Do not underestimate United & Chris wilder 

Based on last season (and one before I suppose) he'll get them fighting and working hard. 

22 minutes ago, owls maniac said:

Their attacking options are still poo . How old is Billy sharp now? No way will they score enough to finish higher than mid table. 

Sharp must be 32 and Clarke 33, can't believe how well they did. Surely they can't repeat it

24 minutes ago, owls maniac said:

Their attacking options are still poo . How old is Billy sharp now? No way will they score enough to finish higher than mid table. 

True, but after selling Brooks, releasing Donaldson & Hanson they will need to buy one or two strikers

12 minutes ago, briggowl said:

This is the lad that always scores past us in it? 

He always scored against us last season, 3 in 2 games.

But failed to score in the 4 other times he played against us in his career before that.

• Thanks 1