Atdhe Nuhiu must surely have silenced ALL his critics now

1 hour ago, Spondon Owl said:

I hope Ian is considering his one way tirade toward Nuhiu and man enough to accept that quite frankly the big man can cut it at this level

Well he dismissed his goals this season as coming against easy opposition so they weren’t important. Including his two v Leeds which clinched safety.

lol

1 hour ago, adifferentgame said:

He's poo . Should have scored 4.

To be fair, Wednesday fluffed some really easy chances to score today!   

It could have easily been a few more.    Even the usually calm in front of goal FF missed what for him should have been a simple goal.

I'll stick up for Ian here.

Wait, wait, put the pitchforks down!

Whilst I completely disagree with Ians views on big Adthe , we jave and always will have completely opposite opinions of the bigman. Ian will and has debated the point with me. 

Preferable to the rock dwellers who just pop up now and again with "He's shìt"And when asked why , back it up with "because he is".

They'll be put there now in the shadows, lurking and waiting for him to misplace his first pass next season. 

The point is that Adthe has been given a genuine opportunity to play to his strengths which he never really had before and he has delivered in spades!

Whatever you may personally think of the guy you cannot fault him this season.

31 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

I'll stick up for Ian here.

Wait, wait, put the pitchforks down!

Whilst I completely disagree with Ians views on big Adthe , we jave and always will have completely opposite opinions of the bigman. Ian will and has debated the point with me. 

Preferable to the rock dwellers who just pop up now and again with "He's shìt"And when asked why , back it up with "because he is".

They'll be put there now in the shadows, lurking and waiting for him to misplace his first pass next season. 

Totally fully agree with this

Would rather have a long and healthy debate with someone who has the opposing view than someone with limited intelligence spitting the dummy out and getting all abusive because someone had a different opinion to them.

Owlstalk Shop

36 minutes ago, j17tjp said:

BBC Football are on fire with their caption....

Atdhe scored a brace & has 13 for the season 

:picnic:

IMG_0374.PNG

That's the Beeb for you. If it isn't about gender pay, intersectionality or how "racist" stupid working class people caused Trump and Brexit then they aren't interested...

I just hope we apply the same to Jordan Rhodes. 

If he doesn't score any goals for another 2 years and then suddenly picks up great form in his final couple of months of his contract we should definitely offer him a new deal

• Haha 1

Well played ‘Jos’ giant’ it goes to show you that played in the right way he is a good footballer. 

The goal he scored on his debut showed he had a little about him but Carlos stifled that with his tactics. 

Atty will always be a rollercoaster ride of brilliant highs and awful lows but he deserves to part of what we do going forward next season. 

1 minute ago, Mickjj said:

OK playing devils advocate, with a fully fit Hooper and Fletcher along with Foristieri, Joao and Rhodes where would Dave fit in the pecking order?

At the moment, Dave starts. It’s as simple as that. I’ve been clamouring for him to be released but he has been sensational recently. Take the goals out of the equation but his all round play has been excellent. He was brilliant today.

I think we should sell Rhodes and we should bring in a natural attacking wide man to play in a front 3.  Let them all battle to play in the front 3.

56 minutes ago, j17tjp said:

BBC Football are on fire with their caption....

Atdhe scored a brace & has 13 for the season 

:picnic:

IMG_0374.PNG

Yep, definitely only a ‘brace’ cos even the BBC know that penalties don’t count!

lol

He’s definitely getting in the POMO a lot more in games, which I think it’s a credit to Jos...that doesn’t happen by accodent

The other things is that his finishing has reall sharpened up. I’m not entirely sure how you go from missing more than you score to being razor sharp, but he’s found a way