Atdhe Nuhiu must surely have silenced ALL his critics now

56 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

There can't be a #SWFC fan out there left who don't believe Nuhiu isn't a cracking Championship striker

Hope we can hold onto him

Sorry but there’ll still still be some helmets that will argue that he doesn’t deserve a new contract. 

Guest wilyfox

His form second half of this season has been outstanding. Well done Mr.Nuhiu. Great to see.

2 minutes ago, shandypants said:

Sorry but there’ll still still be some helmets that will argue that he doesn’t deserve a new contract. 

Some of them logged onto here a month or so back to fire abuse and names at me for supporting Nuhiu and posting positive things about him

reyt weird that 

Owlstalk Shop

In another thread I think, someone said Jos had maximized AN's limited resources....or something similar. I don't think that's the whole story at all....he's developed his play significantly....credit where credits due. He's a right fkn handful at the moment to defend against. UTO.

Edited by MrsHall
Spelling police
  • Like 1

I’ve always been in the middle and I was calling for him to be released given he was out of contract and we need a clear out.

Jeez - he was brilliant today. Take the goals out, he was still man of the match. It was certainly a 9/10 performance and Norwich’s defenders couldn’t get anywhere near him. We’ve got to sign him. He’s a changed footballer under Jos and he is now a goal threat.

Regardless of what’s gone before, he’s looking the part now. The criticism was always that he didn’t contribute enough goals.

It looks like he’s well capable of 15 over a full season.

im starting to think that unless we offer him a decent multi year deal then someone will take him this summer, you could see lots of bottom half teams fancying him.