#SWFC PLAYER OF THE YEAR - VOTE NOW

I just opted for Reach, although his performances over the past couple of months have dropped significantly.

But, over the course of the season, I feel his performances have been the most consistent over a prolonged period of time.

But Nuhiu end to the season nearly swayed my vote. His 2nd half of the season has been the highest level of performance from any of our squad (just eclipsing Hooper who was great early on in the season). Unfortunately, I don't think a high level of performance over a 3-4 month period is enough.

In essence, Reach wins it by default, for been decent for a longer period of time. 

It's not quite as dire as the season Palmer won it...but it certainly rivals the season Ndumbu-Nsungu won it. Pretty pathetic really considering the players we've got at the club.

Guest Xxxxxxxxcxcc
59 minutes ago, Ian said:

Can't believe no one has mentioned Forestieri

if you are looking for players who really have tuned round the results then only Lees, Bannan and Forestieri are in the frame

Nuhiu the man who really had a vital impact. His goals and performances against Leeds, Sunderland and Preston when things were a bit twitchy were instrumental in taking the pressure off and lifting us out of danger.

I'd go for Reach because of his all round season contribution but Atdhe definitely the next in line for me.

I'd expect the top three order to be:

Reach

Nuhiu

Bannan

Edited by Xxxxxxxxcxcc