#SWFC PLAYER OF THE YEAR - VOTE NOW

15 hours ago, Ian said:

Can't believe no one has mentioned Forestieri

If we were voting for our 'best' player, even our favourite player, then I reckon we'd be choosing from Nando, Bannan, Tom Lees, Kieran Lee, Hooper,

Westwood, Reach, Hutch etc etc

With plenty of scope for personal preference

If they'd all been in contention for Player Of The Season then I reckon we'd have made the play-offs... At least

But in view of the season we've had, the one player who has impressed me most has been Atdhe Nuhiu

Honourable mentions to Pudil, Venancio & Joao

I can also understand why some might vote for Reach ...

It’s got to be Reach if you look at the season overall. He’s played nearly every minute of every game, he’s raised to the occasion when we were struggling big time. Although he’s not been great recently, I think you’ve got to look at the season as a whole.

I know recently players have come good such as Nuhiu in particular but his performances overall don’t warrant the award. 

A close second for me has got to be Wildsmith. Again he’s risen to the occasion and put in some great performances and some fantastic saves. Well done lad!

POS - Reach

Very Close 2nd - Wildsmith 

9 hours ago, Morepork said:

I think the league should adopt a system whereby the fans can vote out one player from their squad each season, who then has to leave on a free.......lolI know we'd still be left with deadwood but imagine the feeling of satisfaction!! 

I like this idea. It could be interesting logging on as "a fan" of a club with view to attempting to get your rival's best player given a free transfer.

I can imagine votes from all far flung postcodes of London suggesting Harry Kane has to leave on a free, billions of global plastic Man United fans voting for Aguerro and de Bruyn etc. etc.

It could be fun.

lol

• Haha 2

Guest Kagoshimaowl

Nuhiu or Joao for me.  Have provided the most thrills this season and proved everybody wrong.  Not their fault Coco didn’t pick them.

Please don’t vote for Reach everyone just because he’s played in every game.  He has improved massively but has been poor since he moved centrally.  That was proven with how well he played at right wing back at the weekend.

Guest Xxxxxxxxcxcc
7 minutes ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

Nuhiu or Joao for me.  Have provided the most thrills this season and proved everybody wrong.  Not their fault Coco didn’t pick them.

Please don’t vote for Reach everyone just because he’s played in every game.  He has improved massively but has been poor since he moved centrally.  That was proven with how well he played at right wing back at the weekend.

Agree about Nuhiu and Joao but I'll vote for Reach;... just. Not because he's played all the games but for his season long consistency that has only just started to falter lately..... possibly needs a break.