#SWFC PLAYER OF THE YEAR - VOTE NOW

The vote is now open for Owls fans to select their 2017/18 swfc.co.uk Player of the Year.

Wednesdayites have until Thursday 3 May to choose their candidate, with the results announced the following day.

The winner will be presented the trophy on the final day of the season ahead of kick-off when the Owls host Norwich.

To cast your vote from the current first team squad CLICK HERE.

The Owls head into the final two games of the campaign in fine form with five wins from the previous seven games.

A trip to champions Wolves is next up on Saturday before the curtain closes on the season following the clash with the Canaries.

Owlstalk Shop

Tough one (despite the disappointing season).

Wildsmith - really stepped up this season and kept us in games. Made a couple of errors but that's all part of the learning curve.

Reach - Stepped up and became the key member of the squad for large parts of the season.

Nuhiu - Excellent really pleased for him. Added goals to his good performances. 

I'm voting for the big man I think he deserves it and I'm sure over time Reach and Wildsmith will developer and pick up awards going forward.

Nuhiu genuine candidate for player of the year... WOW! 

I've gone for the Big Man. He changed our season when in the depths of despair and when I truly believed we were heading for the drop. His goals changed all that.

Well done Nuhiu. Shout out for Reach who ran him a close second.