Kyriakos Papadopoulos

22 minutes ago, GHS said:

Why not?

Think positive, aim high.

Well, it's why I mentioned him, I'm just not sure the club's aims are as high... he would truly be a great boost to midfield if he would want to come. Not sure how high his wages would be compared to the others we've got here though; like Fletcher, Rhodes, etc.

1 hour ago, torryowl said:

Etienne esajas free agent  ,knows the  area, experienced in the championship , flying winger , takes a mean free kick and just like jos he's dutch ......guess though if jos as seen  him play that'll put the kiybosh on it . 

Regi Blinker for me

Heard we are looking at Manchester City defender with unpronouncable surname begining with A. Apparently beingwatched by us came from City.person.

Also we have had scouts looking at Mainz probably Alexsander Hack. Other German teams at lower end of Bundesliga 1 being scouted by us. Also active in Holland and Belgium. No names were indicated.

3 hours ago, marcx666 said:

Stefan De Vrij, out of contract at Lazio and leaving, class defender, 25 years old, is Dutch like Jos

We can only dream,

See, I can play this game too! lol

His name would be cheaper to put on the back of next season's striped shirt too.:ph34r:

• Haha 1