Kyriakos Papadopoulos

4 minutes ago, GHS said:

Out of favour at Hamburg, class defender, 26 yrs old, Jos has links there....

We can only dream.

His name looks like the only big words I can spell playing scrabble, other word games are available (keeps mods happy) lol

• Haha 1

Etienne esajas free agent  ,knows the  area, experienced in the championship , flying winger , takes a mean free kick and just like jos he's dutch ......guess though if jos as seen  him play that'll put the kiybosh on it . 

• Haha 3

If I remenber rightly, when Jos came, I read somewhere he prefered smaller squads to the large ones. That, coupled with the FFP rules, seems to suggest we're going to have unload a few before we can start recruiting. Once we're mathematically safe it's going to be very interesting down at S6.

If we need midfielder, just get Martin Ødegaard on loan from Real Madrid... currently at SC Heerenveen but loan will terminate this summer... time for us to swoop and give him a chance in English league.

(Obviously I am not serious that will happen)

Edited by N0rtherner

4 minutes ago, N0rtherner said:

If we need midfielder, just get Martin Ødegaard on loan from Real Madrid... currently at SC Heerenveen but loan will terminate this summer... time for us to swoop and give him a chance in English league.

Also Ryan Gauld from Sporting Lisbon, let’s bring him back to Britain

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, torryowl said:

Etienne esajas free agent  ,knows the  area, experienced in the championship , flying winger , takes a mean free kick and just like jos he's dutch ......guess though if jos as seen  him play that'll put the kiybosh on it . 

We got to start planning for the push for next year .

7 minutes ago, N0rtherner said:

Why not?

Think positive, aim high.

• Like 1