Kyriakos Papadopoulos

For those of a certain age...Mr Papadopolous was the owner of the shop that Mr Swindley (Arthur Lowe) and Emily Bishop (nee Nugent) used to work in all those years ago in Corrie. As I recall he never appeared as a character he was always referred to by Mr Swindley but we never saw him! What a great name for a shopkeeper that was?..Mr Swindley...you couldn’t make it up...oh wait!

Why the fizz do I remember that completely useless piece of trivia? I blame monochrome TV and coal fires mi’sen:wacko: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, GHS said:

Out of favour at Hamburg, class defender, 26 yrs old, Jos has links there....

We can only dream.

DC would be happy. at £1 each ,imagine how much he would make on sales of lettering for the back if shirts. 

4 hours ago, marcx666 said:

Stefan De Vrij, out of contract at Lazio and leaving, class defender, 25 years old, is Dutch like Jos

We can only dream,

See, I can play this game too! lol

John Beswetherick  ........ I haven't quite got the hang of this game yet. lol

Edited by Maple Staple
  • Haha 1

Chris brunt is out of contract in the summer - at this level would be very good, his free kick and dead ball delivery is second to none and he would be a very good option on the left or central and should we cash in on either reach or Fessi would be a cheap replacement. I cannot think he is on the sort of money that some of our players are currently on.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, sternlad said:

For those of a certain age...Mr Papadopolous was the owner of the shop that Mr Swindley (Arthur Lowe) and Emily Bishop (nee Nugent) used to work in all those years ago in Corrie. As I recall he never appeared as a character he was always referred to by Mr Swindley but we never saw him! What a great name for a shopkeeper that was?..Mr Swindley...you couldn’t make it up...oh wait!

Why the fizz do I remember that completely useless piece of trivia? I blame monochrome TV and coal fires mi’sen:wacko: 

Sorry only just seen this now.:biggrin: