Swansea City 2 : 0 Sheffield Wednesday OMDT (FA Cup replay)

1 minute ago, N0rtherner said:

Too many players doing stupid poo... Butterfield, Jones, Reach, Loovens, Pudil, Palmer.

Poor passes, getting the ball and should really drive forward with it but instead taking a stupid spin or back heel to go backwards and then losing it... or playing far too much passing game in too closed down spaces and we lose possession. Or we play it up the side and then the guy just waits with it.. does nothing because he has no options, but he waits so long he gets closed down, makes a poor back pass which in turn also gets closed down by the opposition who's already racing down on him.... I mean, flipping come on, we're a Championship side, I could actually play better than the amateur stuff I'm seeing at times.

Don't think you could. We are a weakend championship side through injuries and players cup tide playing a fairly strong premiership side.

From a Wednesday fan let me say this to EVERY single Wednesdayite that went to that match tonight.

Those players don’t deserve you  

You are the only part of the club that bothered your arse tonight, that represented this magnificent old club in any decent way during its 150th ‘celebrations’

You are the true stars of Sheffield Wednesday 

• Thanks 1

Effing poor right across the pitch...

Even with injuries, these are supposed to be professional footballers.

The impression is we just put a side together to make up the numbers with no real intention of winning.

What a bunch of wasters.

Rhodes, Butterfield, Boyd, Loovens, Jones...take your white Pele boots elsewhere.

Crap.